writers in action!

STYLEISKING

Re: writers in action!

Picture_072.jpg

thats funny, it is in a CITY. a very large one that you might of heard of before. i cant remember the first time i was in there, but it was years before most people bothered with freights. thats how i choose to remember this place. unlike now where the worker shed is covered in tags and crap and empty paint cans and caps litered around a freshly painted train. it kinda sucks now.

i fucking hate it when some knucklehead will not only put the date and location of when and where it was painted, but then they'll post the flicks of it on 12oz 6 months before the train has even moved an inch. the same can be said with other spots i used to love.

son i know what you mean i and a few of my crew mates have cleaned up a whole yard before and when stoped painting there the dude that use 2 paint there were like son the yard is clean"in my head i was like fuck i know cuz we cleaned yer shit up fool!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

son i know what you mean i and a few of my crew mates have cleaned up a whole yard before and when stoped painting there the dude that use 2 paint there were like son the yard is clean"in my head i was like fuck i know cuz we cleaned yer shit up fool!

yep,looks like a bunch of toys walking in to paint one train, then bust mad tags on everything.

• 5 weeks later...

Picture_072.jpg

thats funny, it is in a CITY. a very large one that you might of heard of before. i cant remember the first time i was in there, but it was years before most people bothered with freights. thats how i choose to remember this place. unlike now where the worker shed is covered in tags and crap and empty paint cans and caps litered around a freshly painted train. it kinda sucks now.

i fucking hate it when some knucklehead will not only put the date and location of when and where it was painted, but then they'll post the flicks of it on 12oz 6 months before the train has even moved an inch. the same can be said with other spots i used to love.

this is in chicago right? iv been on this yard... .we take good care of it (if it is ) which im almost sure it is becuase of the building in the back and that tower...

IMG_9789.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

this is in chicago right? iv been on this yard... .we take good care of it (if it is ) which im almost sure it is becuase of the building in the back and that tower...

IMG_9789.jpg

yea this yard is in chicago in the picture its me fane wise and seelfresh

IMG_9789.jpg

how fuckin stupid are you people? this thread should be deleted. LETS BLOW UP ALL THE CHILL SPOTS THAT STILL REMAIN

• 2 weeks later...

isnt that that spot where they payed about 20 lil kids to just spray chrome all over the train, then they busted in a did the outline??

Aren't you the one who always tries to sound knowledgable about graffiti when all you do is sit on the net all day?

Archived