writers in action!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: writers in action!

so your painting to impress gk?...why would you give a shit what someone else says?who are you painting for .yourself or others.im a street writer first .i love fillins and tags.top to bottoms on busy streets.nothing better.but ive fallen in love with trains.after all thats were it all started,right.subways?transit,and boxcars.their both super fun.i just enjoy painting.going to the layup or yard.daytimes late night missions.all of that,the act of it.documenting it thats the ticket.i dont care if gk or you or anyone else sees it.its not for them.its for me,and my friends and my photo album.its out there in your face.for the public to see.and that fact keeps me hype as fuck.just to know the hobby i love doing,someone else might get to see that and get 10% of the thrill looking at it as i got from painting it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...