writers in action!

STYLEISKING

Re: writers in action!

2-12.jpg

is this kid break dancing? are these the seriously hard to paint ass yards all these kids talk about, with these picknick chairs chairs. gimmie a break. that shit looks a lot like what a freight spot looks like out in the middle of bubblefuck nebraska.

Considering that is a yard in south of spain or south of france i think It's proabably easier than other yards like stockholm or Oslo etc.

Europe is a big place dude!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

basically the further south you go in europe, the easier it gets to paint, and of all things its the same with weed, the further south the cheaper. This means that italy and spain, are not very hard countries, while for those of us in norway or sweden, its a fight to get anything to even faintly run (backjumps, emergency brakes, etc.). just to give you a heads up. and btw it takes one second to pose for a picture next to a panel, so it could be the last thing they do before they bail.

2-12.jpg

is this kid break dancing? are these the seriously hard to paint ass yards all these kids talk about, with these picknick chairs chairs. gimmie a break. that shit looks a lot like what a freight spot looks like out in the middle of bubblefuck nebraska.

there always chances in any country to paint a train liek this even if its usually hot (xmas etc)

The foto could be any age old!

could be a scrapper

there are many reasons why pics of these easy lookin spots pop up

i can go to a place on the moors near me and paint out of service intercity 125's with a bbq if i wanted, and to you i would look superhardcore

alot of night action shots arent great thats why most that appear on the net are day shots like this etc, its not all like this, ive only ever painted a commuter in the day twice in this country.

also, what happens alot, is trains are done in the night

alot of eastern european and im not sure about southern countries, u can walk into yards or up to trains, so people will pose in front of there previously painted panels in the daytime, which is probably the case here as the piece is finished yet he appears to be doing somethin in the middle

Not every country in europe has a graff-history, thats why there are a lot of yards who are not visisted frequently, back in the days you could also walk straight into the NYC-yards...like some european dudes even do nowadays...the fact that there isnt a terrorism-paranoia in europe where the risk exist that someone from al-quaida is placing bombs under our trains may help too.