writers in action!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: writers in action!

why? is it so impossible that writers will have been to the great wall? i know plenty of people that have been there

its not impossible or anything, the image just looks wrong to me. first off, why are they clutching shopping bags like its a clean train mission or somthing? second, you can see the wall texture far too evenly under the paint, like it was layered in photoshop. now it IS a really nasty wall...but it just doesnt look right. call me crazy.

its not impossible or anything, the image just looks wrong to me. first off, why are they clutching shopping bags like its a clean train mission or somthing? second, you can see the wall texture far too evenly under the paint, like it was layered in photoshop. now it IS a really nasty wall...but it just doesnt look right. call me crazy.

its real. getting bustd on a clean train would be very minor compared to getting caught there

is that the normal way shit goes down wherever that picture was taken??? busting out whole cars while people are in em?? where was that?

yeah, in my opinion spain (which is where that pic was taken) seems infamous for pulling those on-station wholecars, by the looks of all the movies i've seen them do it in... but it happens all over the world.

where are your wholecars done in stations with people in it? Oh, you only paint the odd chill freight in the middle of nowhere.

I dunno man, whole cars in stations with people in it that are done in Europe don't seem all that cutty. I seen so many videos of dudes doin that shit, its not even funny. They pull the brakes and like the conductor might come outside and MIGHT say something but they keep on paintin. Graffiti gang mentality is different. Again, seen videos of dudes like 20 deep jus writin, not givin a fuck. Who wanna mess wit dem? Plus I bet graff is alot less of a crime over there...