writers in action!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Considering most of you have never painted transit in any of the really 'complex' systems, shut the fuck up! For the most part it's like a bunch of retards (maybe some of you are high functioning) arguing about what it is like to be normal and who is the most normal, you don't know and based on a lot of your comments on here, I'm sure you never will...

/nosupertransitman,justknowledgeableonthecomplexityofavarietyofsystemsoner...

• 2 weeks later...

Re: writers in action!

aye oye eh whateva son...come to america and try to walk the tracks in chicago or nyc or la....u risk more than coming across some weak ass police in europe that dont have any guns...call us ignorant..u fucks have the slightest clue!
ooooh your so hard have you been to europe to know that its more dangerous to walk the tracks in the US compared to europe. Your just as ignorant you cock smoker.

why post that you nicked something off someone who nicked it off someone else when you know the original source!!

Credit where cred it due. Its about respecting HYB for hooking us up with the link in the first place, i.e if it appears they blogged it first then people deserve to know that - simple.

aye oye eh whateva son...come to america and try to walk the tracks in chicago or nyc or la....u risk more than coming across some weak ass police in europe that dont have any guns...call us ignorant..u fucks have the slightest clue!

That clever remark made me think of this story from eros's great flickr.

Monk and I both look up and begin to walk towards it because we thought we had nothing to fear. One, we didn’t think we were doing anything but painting a legal wall and two, cops supposedly didn’t carry guns in Copenhagen. Little to our knowledge, they may not in Copenhagen but they do in Høje Taastrup. It was just like America. here these two giant storm trooper looking cops jump out this tiny car and immediately draw their guns on Monk and I.

All of the story from 1996 can be read here.

eros[/url]'s great flickr.

All of the story from 1996 can be read here.

Hoje Taastrup is pretty much Copenhagen, same trains just under an hour by s-train from the main station if i remember correctly.

and trust me police do carry guns in Copenhagen! But what are the chances they will shoot at a writer for only running away? Minimal...same as America

Hoje Taastrup is pretty much Copenhagen, same trains just under an hour by s-train from the main station if i remember correctly.

and trust me police do carry guns in Copenhagen! But what are the chances they will shoot at a writer for only running away? Minimal...same as America

I did quote that story because Eros like ahootnahollar thought the police in Europe did not carry guns until he was there and they pointed their guns at him.

There's nothing that I can think of to be honest. And there's a lot of things in the U.S that I would rather encounter than ruthless Eastern European Gypsies. Now that shit is scary. Like somebody already said, quit arguing about what you know nothing about.

Archived