++I love girls, girls love me++ friday, 24th september, 2004

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Devilush

what does hypnotiq taste like tease?

and no smart ass comment, im asking sincerely...i've never tasted it.

its a fruity kinda drink... i dont like it by itself.

but im going to mix it with the hennessy and create the "incredible hulk" that shit will get you feeling nice with the quickness.

:D

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by !@#$%

i'm gonna finish packs for europe and TT

and i'm gonna finish 12 thinizzlings.

That sounds sooooo cool :cool:

Friday: Woke up hungover...Strolled into work an hour late...Sitting on 12oz counting down the hours...

Tonight: Finish reading The Da Vinci Code...Go to a friends, drink beer and play poker.

Saturday: Wake up and have breakfast with the lady friend...Go to the Thrift store to find Hawaiian gear...Go to a Luau party.

Sunday: Wake up with a hangover....Stroll into work a few hours late....Sit on 12oz and count down the hours.

friday: right now...drrunk.

saturday: virginia for fr8s and daytime drinking, D.C. for Louis Logic/Last Emperor show. back to VA for late night drinking and freights.

sunday: work hungover,,,or preferrably still drunk, more daytime freights in baltimore,,,leading to more drinking and hopefully the touching of underage girls.

monday: sleeping enough to catch up for all of the above, and kicking out the potential underage girl from the crib.

Archived