the pre-birthday thread for ichliebeboxcars.

iloveboxcars

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

go rent a nice beach house for you and your girlfriend. have a good time together and just living it up, after all its your 21st birthday. i don't eve know what im gonna do on my 21st bday.

its just another year closer to the day you die that's all, live it up.

i gotta go shit now..

nvm dude, i didn't even the date of your post

happy fucking birthday

it depends on what type of thing your looking to do .. if you want to do something ridiculously silly I suggest getting loaded on afore mentioned free drinks and then going to hang outside your local art gallery to do some "performance art"

If you want to do something thats both fun and will let you hold your title as a respectable member of society ...

well .. I guess check your local papers entertainment section ... I'm sure theres something interesting to do in your city ...

go play charades with a bunch of randoms ( I saw an add inviting people to come and do this once ) or go dance the somba in the middle of a park somewhere with a bunch of old brazillian women ( I had a friend who ended up doing this when he was visiting my city and i was like 2 -3 hours late meeting up with him ...)

...or something like that ..

Archived