Handstyles

Hermdog

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for the hermdoggy..

www.photodump.com/direct/THE BOY REKO SUAVE/jaser.jpg'>

www.photodump.com/direct/THE BOY REKO SUAVE/bastedaver.jpg'>

www.photodump.com/direct/THE BOY REKO SUAVE/arun2.jpg'>

www.photodump.com/direct/THE BOY REKO SUAVE/wubby039.jpg'>

www.photodump.com/direct/THE BOY REKO SUAVE/wubby040.jpg'>

www.photodump.com/direct/THE BOY REKO SUAVE/wubby032.jpg'>

just a couple of things..

deal with this man, you dont call jazz rap do you? Fuck yourself and post the shit in the right places! Hermdog? Good for fucking Hermdog!.......HEY!!!!.....HERMDOG.....this a metal thread yo! Post up in the right department! Realy though, dont be fucking lame! We have all these forums to keep shit in line...so fucking stay in line

cock or balls bitch? you think im playing? fishsticks and spinach out the can and if you think im playing, go fuck yourself......twice! eat your own cock and balls you fucking faggot...get off the e-shit, Im about ready to post my addy and meet up with all you punks! I hope you got some good dental because youll be swallowing teeth

Originally posted by Drunk Sober

cock or balls bitch? you think im playing? fishsticks and spinach out the can and if you think im playing, go fuck yourself......twice! eat your own cock and balls you fucking faggot...get off the e-shit, Im about ready to post my addy and meet up with all you punks! I hope you got some good dental because youll be swallowing teeth

:shook:

gangster gangster. read all about it. i hope you have a good proctologist cause ima ruin that corn hole of yours... :tongue:

Archived