Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
T.T Boy

survivior

i cant bvelieve there arent any survivior threads yet. any one else a junkie like me? i love this shit. go hot police officer girl.....

anyone else have thoughts?

I hear ya man. That po-lice officer is HOT. That shit with Clarence "two cherries" Black is pretty funny. I wonder if I would be such a little bitch if I was out there.

Has anyone else noticed how there are only ever two black people in the game? Hmmm.....

And who else just wants to punch The Probst right in the face?

I'm rooting for that white-trash hick goat farmer. Yeeeee Haaaaaw!!!!!!

I then collapsed exhuasted, crying 'the demon! the demon!'. I grew very cold, and heavily sedated, lying on the floor in a blanket. I believed that we were all going to die, poisoned by some agent in the leaves we had all eaten. I felt the demon bubbling round inside of me, hissing and begging to take control of me again. I felt that it would overcome me immediately if I let it.

elimidate great show to fill the 430 gap between third rock and the simpsons. i need to get out more.

you want a good theme for survivor? take 16 people who dont know theyre going. theyre at a bar one night and the next they wake up on a desert island........

Or put sixteen people on an army jet-liner, give them each one hangun, and dop them smack dab in the middle of Afghanistan. Seperate the pussies from the killing machines.

But man, when the four guys battle it out on ELIMIDATE, why are they always such fags?

dazzle> i hear ya. they always sing and some gay shit like that. or dance and pretty much make them selves look like total losers. and they usually are total losers. ive always wanted to go on an elimidate.

anyways..... whos got bets on survivior?

And it's funny how they always put them in some obviously fake office and say they're a stockbroker or something. Suuuuuuure. That's why you're on ELIMIDATE with the rest of these pathetic fucks. The girls are usually hot, though. If I went on, I try and get them all.

I got 10 bucks saying Tom the Goat Fucker wins Survivor. Hyuk.

that hillbillie can eat my ass.

thats so true with that fake job shit on elimidate. if he was slangin stocks he wouldnt be trying to get some hoe like that. although they usually are hot.

Originally posted by The Helacious Dr. Dazzle

I got 10 bucks saying Tom the Goat Fucker wins Survivor. Hyuk. [/b]

In my best hillbilly voice.

"What cha got ta do is sneak up behind them on a cliff grab hold of her real tight, that way she'll back up inta ya":D

Guest BROWNer

i caught a bit of it. that fat farmer guy was really really annoying. i hope

he gets the boot.

it didn't really hold my attention. whatever.

anybody seen lovecruise? tv is so pathetic.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this