The Non-Graffiti Scribble Jam 2004 Thread

phism

99.9% of backpackers are nerds. Fuck boring rappers with 0 street cred trying to replace real deal street shit by trying to be super smart and saying lame ass punch lines. And beatboxing??? Come on guys what the fuck is going on.

Bottom line is that Scribble is retarded.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

the problem with most backpackers is that they all feel like they need to 'save' hip hop, meanwhile they have no idea what they're talking about. they have a thesaurus and a need to belong and thats it. no heart and no soul. especially now a days, since alot of the cats came up on anticon/rhymesayers etc, and never listened to traditional hip hop. they're trying to 'save' some 'ideal' that does not exist. they talk about making it 'like it was', not realizing that 'like it was', was all about batteling, fronting about all the shit you own, bragging no stop, and dissing sucker emcees...basically everything they're against. they're a joke.

that's what seperates anticon/rhymesayers/sage/etc from all their little bastard clones, no matter what type of shit they're on now, just about every emcee in those crews grew up on 80's and 90's hip hop.

but whatever. i listen to metal because break downs are the new break beats.

Re: I see JOJO made an appearance.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..

maybe it wasn't that funny...no it was

and personally I like it when they use offensive penis jokes and fag lines..

Is hip hop supposed to be censored...is hip hop supposed to be a notch higher than the offensive bling bling lines and booty shakin videos?

metaphors with them nowadays are just plan terrible.

michanical crusty burger dirt shoes i wore while flip floping thjrough the open windsand glorifcationg of death wish .

dose one especially

he sounds like he was the son of a threesome bewteen a gremlin from lord of the rings,. beetle juice, and a bat from the caves of angqishska.

i remember when aesop rock was a bum standing outside of a show like a little grunt bum mumbling. now hes hes own hype man. YO AES RIZZLE ROCK DEF JUX IN DA PLACE TO BE WHATUP AES RIZZZLE COP BAZOOKA TOOTH.

MR LIF NEEDS TO GO BACK TO PRIVATE PREP SCHOOL, AND STOP PREACHING ABOUT HOW BAD THE GOVERNMENT IS, WE GOT THE POINT FROM EMERGENCY RATIONS ENOUGH ALREADY. CUT YOUR DREADS TOO THERE FUCKING GAY.

i get angry with there hole deal. i see kids tranforming into these anticon fags not buying a soda becuase its from a big corparation or like not eating meat all the sudden. come on

Originally posted by phism

i know quite a few white rappers that could eat up some of your favorite negroes.

I dont listen to new rap..Except for Cash Money shit..I dont care about your trendy middle aged pudgy wannabe mc's they are all wack...I dont chill in ciphers instead I bang my head and kick asses in mosh pits, ya dig?All the graff looked good my homie even got up but it's people like you and your wannabe hip hop hopsters that turn me away from shows..Underground? I think not, trendy is more like it..

I'd listen to Awesome Dre dissing Kool Moe Dee before I'd listen to wannabe 1 and 2 talk about ass hairs and gay orgies.:lol:

Archived