Fast Food Fuckings

Drunk Sober

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest mikro137
Originally posted by Drunk Sober

Cry baby, cry...Did I hit a nerve? If the post bugged you so much you should have shut the fuck up instead of fueling the fire.

i added no fuel to the fire. i just pointed out your juvenille rants about the poor fare served by fast food chains/fast food service industry workers. you got butt hurt , because you are a macho nihalist. instead of being a bigger person (as denoted by your general treatment of fast food workers) you instead did the opposite and got very BUTT HURT about me making an observation to your attitude. if you really think i *cried* or that you *struck a nerve* then you my freind have me all wrong. my nonsensical ravings on this message board are purely the manifestation of my boredom , in text format. you however , are apparently some sorta asshole , because you just took someone seriously on the internet. admit it. you probally told your boys *yo man this mafucka mikro137 on 12oz is talking mad hella not dope shit on me about how fucking bad assed i am for bein like "yo bitch i aint eatin' no greasy burrito , you burrito slangin bitch you best recognize , we will tag yo bafroom up yo" see this will be you downfall. as the saying goes , arguing on the internet is like the special olympics... im not even finishing that. anyway , as a wise man told me , you get what you pay for. and obviosly a greasy unappitizing burrito or whatever , is what you paid for , and you chose to eat there , so shut up and deal. either do that , or learn how to make your own burrito. if this manger that you speak of didnt say hello etc , take a step back and realize she deals with assholes like you all day at her job. how would you feel? seriously. if she said something rude , then yes , being mad is ok , but usually being a bigger person is the best way to handle said such situations. period. being a loser asshole who bitches about food he willingly purchases and consumes makes you a much bigger asshole than someone who doesnt say hello and peddles grasy mexican food. period.

fuck you 10 times.

mikro137

Guest mikro137

Re: Re: Re: Fast Food Fuckings

yeah but in the morning you will still be a loser

but i wont be you , so i have nothing to worry about.

xoxo

Guest mikro137

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fast Food Fuckings

very true, you couldn't handle these shoes kid

hahaha whoa there tiger , i am not a kid , nor will you ever "e-adress" me as such.

not only have you proven to be a total jackass with your "story" (which i believe was a farce from the get go) but now you are trying to start a pissing contest with me.

not only did you tell a half assed lie filled story , but then you deleted said story (realizing that i crushed your low self esteem) and wrote: and i quote "fuck mikro137" what does that mean , like fuck me? like if you saw me on the street , you'd be like "fuck mikro137" yeah right. you'd probally joke to your boys about how you "e-punked me" , and walk right by. where as , i'd venture to guess id be doing something productive , and not even notice you (this is all saying i even knew who you were) therefore making me a (btw this is in your notes KID) *bigger person* because im not all caught up in trying to be "that dude" which obviously you are trying to be.

point taken (and i know it obviously isnt being taken , because you failed to even realize this the first round when i totally proved you to be an asshole) you have once again established yourself to be a moron. now stop acting tough.

please , get a life.

x's and oh's

your good freind

"fuck" mikro137

Guest mikro137

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fast Food Fuckings

yeah yeah yeah KID, Im drunk go fuck yourself....eat your words cuz i dint read them!

well im hopped up on adderal , so why dont we take this outside asshole.

Guest mikro137

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fast Food Fuckings

i wish we could little squierrel

:rollseyes: learn how to spell.

Guest mikro137

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fast Food Fuckings

learn me how fucker

i could care less

obviously , your 3rd grade education has proved this time and time again.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fast Food Fuckings

Originally posted by mikro137

obviously , your 3rd grade education has proved this time and time again.

obviously i could still care less what the fuck you have to say! piss piss piss piss KID

Guest mikro137

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fast Food Fuckings

Originally posted by EarMuffs

hahah fool i thought you were going to bed..

i was , but this dude keeps on keeping on

and mr drunk sober (obviously confused) , please , you obviously care , you are still responding to me.

goodnight

Archived