strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once I saw a strange train in the middle of the night. It was headed North just outside DC on an Amtrak line. It only had two cars and the engine. There where lights on and I saw a couple of people in white lab coats standing inside. I also made out a desk as it sped by. It looked like a science-train or some spy shit.

And once in Bmore. I saw a one armed dope fiend schlepping along with his pants around his knees. He still had the belt on his one arm and was trying to take it off with his teeth. All this was in slow mode as he was high as shit. I hate myself for not having a camera with me. I watched him negotiate this for about a minute.

Also i could've sworn i seen a gorilla run down the street once...

yo this reminds me. I was walking through a yard, and I hear a fucking gorilla. I stop dead in my tracks, and wonder if i seriously heard a gorilla. then i start mentally preparing myself for fighting this god damn beast. turns out the yard backed up to a zoo, and the monkey exibit.

• 4 weeks later...
yo this reminds me. I was walking through a yard, and I hear a fucking gorilla. I stop dead in my tracks, and wonder if i seriously heard a gorilla. then i start mentally preparing myself for fighting this god damn beast. turns out the yard backed up to a zoo, and the monkey exibit.

Yea same thing happened to myself, but it was Lions. My friend and I thought we were tripping, but later found out there was a small private zoo only yards from where we were painting. Found out later a Chimp had escaped from the same zoo and mauled a news cameraman, awesome.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

One time me and my guys were hittin up a wall in a woods area. then we heard these people talking and walking (you could hear the leaves and sticks breaking as they walk). So we just laid down in the brush. Turns out it was these 3 high kids trippin off their asses. they stumbled around and what not then walked away. It was funny because they walked like 4 feet from us but didnt notice

I was hitting up this one wall under some road, kinda like an overpass, and as i finish my throw i was down this steep ass dirt hill. as i get to the bottem i get hit with a glass bottle in the shoulder. if that woulda hit me in the head i coulda been a knocked out hobo sex doll.(nohomo at all btw)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived