strangest/craziest thing you seen while bombing...

diepig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was at a yard hittin some metal when a hispanic and white dude roll up and say hey what's up let me use some of your paint I'm like why not . White dude had a big ass swatsika on his chest so I'm tripping that he's chilling with a hispanic and I'm hispanic hahaha funny shit he hits up" punk rock fool" with a pink dot . Shit was funny. Dude said thanks and offered me a few warm beers . Haha as he jams out with his homie on their ten speeds he yells out "graffiti rules the city" haahaa

I was out on a tag walk at about 3.30-4am and me and my mate stopped in a park. A guy was walking his dog through the park, stopped and stared at us for about 5 minutes then kept walking.

I've been chased by metrosexuals throwing shotgun shells at me.

When I was 15 a bouncer threatened to beat the shit out of me and 3 others for walking on the footpath

I was out once. Just with a prisma catchin tags everywhere. I was hittin this construction sign and this girl was like hey are you taggin? I was like uh yeah. Then she said tag my face! So I puled out my marker and brought it up to her face and as soon as it touched her face she freaked the fuck out. She smacked my hand and then fell over screamin the whole way down. Drunk ass.

I was out once. Just with a prisma catchin tags everywhere. I was hittin this construction sign and this girl was like hey are you taggin? I was like uh yeah. Then she said tag my face! So I puled out my marker and brought it up to her face and as soon as it touched her face she freaked the fuck out. She smacked my hand and then fell over screamin the whole way down. Drunk ass.

turn in your markers and graffiti id badge. YOURE FUCKING FIRED.

who the fuck catches tags with prismas???????????????????????????

FUCKING BOO.

My other friend w/ the camera comes out after another minute or two and tells us that the guy claims to have met some other graffiti artists in St. Paul, MN....St. Paul heads speak up if you think you met him...Minnesota? This guy is doing some serious traveling.

hes probably telling the truth. ive bumped into train riders while painting and bumped into writers while riding trains.

fail

was walking down an alley and a old ass predator dude on a bike came up behind me and stopped. he then pretended to look at a wall lke it had a window in it and then he kept going and stopped again ahead of me. at this point i boogie woogied my white ass up over a chain link fence and was out of there

stopped at uh gas staion across the street from the palms and i began to scribe the gas pump and debo from the movie friday was staring at me while i scribed the gas pump i looked at him and asked for uh autograph (or however you spell it) and he asked if i was scratchin the gas pump and i said yeah and he said "you know you can go to jail for that" ....true story he was in uh clean ass Range Rover sittin on 22's and peanutbutter leather interior clean whip

Nola

Rollin around the French quarter w my friend and some buddies from out of town all drunk catching a gang of paint tags w random tourist watching in shock.. Got to a little park and dude that saw us tagging was snitching to a security guard. We all dip out and meet up a few blocks away and start walking towards another bar and I look back and I see that faggot snitch riding up on his bike! We all hide behind this parked cab all five of us crouched down w the driver mugging us like "what the fuck,." anyway faggot dude brah is about to roll past on his beach cruiser and we all start running up on him. My boy threw a full can at his head and I full on push him off his bike. Dude falls down and all of us are kicking and punching his bitch ass w all these cars just watching.dude was fucked up. We all run away to the next bar and take our coats off, cops were hot on the look for us and mugging whenever they saw us chillen outside the bar. Now were all a little drunk and decide to do huge throwies in the parking lot one by one w the same can. Savage style. Shit was hilarious. We end up talking shit to this couple (some square ass bitch and a dude in a trench coat) trench coat walks up on us w/. His girl telling him "getem babe"!" he squares up with my boy and takes his trench coat off all slow mo. Before his coat is off (he had both his arms behind his back letting it slide off) my amigo lays a fat right hook straight in his face. Were all just laughing historically at him trying to get up when some woadie tells us off. Were like "it's cool man that dudes a bitch anyway" and we start talking to the woadie and his boy. They were both real cool. Mean time knocked out dude was still getting his wits the whole time his girl is talking shit to him about getting clocked like that. He screams "shut up bitch!" and pushed her into a garbage can. Woadie sees this and looks at us all confused than walks up to trench coat and lays him out again. We all bust up again than get pictures of us all gangster steez. Than we all went about our separate ways. The beginning of one wild night, one to remember.

Done

Nola

Rollin around the French quarter w my friend and some buddies from out of town all drunk catching a gang of paint tags w random tourist watching in shock.. Got to a little park and dude that saw us tagging was snitching to a security guard. We all dip out and meet up a few blocks away and start walking towards another bar and I look back and I see that faggot snitch riding up on his bike! We all hide behind this parked cab all five of us crouched down w the driver mugging us like "what the fuck,." anyway faggot dude brah is about to roll past on his beach cruiser and we all start running up on him. My boy threw a full can at his head and I full on push him off his bike. Dude falls down and all of us are kicking and punching his bitch ass w all these cars just watching.dude was fucked up. We all run away to the next bar and take our coats off, cops were hot on the look for us and mugging whenever they saw us chillen outside the bar. Now were all a little drunk and decide to do huge throwies in the parking lot one by one w the same can. Savage style. Shit was hilarious. We end up talking shit to this couple (some square ass bitch and a dude in a trench coat) trench coat walks up on us w/. His girl telling him "getem babe"!" he squares up with my boy and takes his trench coat off all slow mo. Before his coat is off (he had both his arms behind his back letting it slide off) my amigo lays a fat right hook straight in his face. Were all just laughing historically at him trying to get up when some woadie tells us off. Were like "it's cool man that dudes a bitch anyway" and we start talking to the woadie and his boy. They were both real cool. Mean time knocked out dude was still getting his wits the whole time his girl is talking shit to him about getting clocked like that. He screams "shut up bitch!" and pushed her into a garbage can. Woadie sees this and looks at us all confused than walks up to trench coat and lays him out again. We all bust up again than get pictures of us all gangster steez. Than we all went about our separate ways. The beginning of one wild night, one to remember.

Done

so you turned a possible charge for tags into full on assault, where you can legally be charged as a gang. cool story bro.

Archived