MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely a controvercial topic....

On one hand, I completely feel where ur comin from... straight up.

On the other hand, (and I didn't watch the video, so I'm not referring to it specifically, more to graff cats in general who are using their talents to make themselves money, such as the MSK's and so many more for that matter), after putting in 10-15-20 or more years of illegal work in their cities or nationwide for some of them, some even worldwide, I can't knock them for taking what they've learned over all the years of hard work they've put in and putting it to use in ways which generate themselves money. There's no better reward than to be able to make money off all the hard work they've put in, especially as they get older and just don't have the youth in em to be crushin like when they were in their teens and twenties. I mean what the fuck? You expect them to work at Pop-Copy or flippin burgers or makin tacos to support themselves? Like anyone, they want to keep a roof over their heads, they need to eat, pay bills, etc. Not to mention it'd be nice to make some extra bread to actually be able to travel maybe, live life a bit beyond just smokin blunts and sittin around the house drinkin beers.... If these cats can use their talents, doing what they love to do to make themselves money, more power to em. Really, that's what it's all about... ultimately, I think you'd be wise to try to do the same thing... real talk.

didnt_read_dancing_lol_gif.gif

didnt_read_lol_bodybuilder.gif