MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

Well since you know Revok i guess ill just take your word for it. Well this aint my first Rodeo either and Ive crossed paths with Him over the Years but that doesn't mean shit about what i said.

What i stated had nothing to do with how fast he paints or painted that piece. Its about the Content and Style. Cause shit took 1 hour dont make it better, if its subpar its subpar 1 hour 8 hour piece. And its not Just this one Piece its what he has been putting out for awhile. Revok's bombing and illegals are still on point with his past but what im criticizing is the more recent pieces he has been painting not illegals. He is the top 1% in the world when it comes to illegals and getting up with style. What i miss is him being the top 1% piecer and holding down that all around Crown he had for so long.

I just feel a lot of these Guys getting paid lately not as hungry and just getting that Hustle on. Cant be mad at that, but im still a Fan just want to see greatness.

Back to the Thread

REVOK.jpg

revok_gallery_03.jpg

revok_rime_bw_realness_sepia_web.jpg

THESE REVOK JOINTS ARE SICK!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Auner vs Augor convo is overly stupid.

Auner is an established writer with his own (ie- completely different) style.

The only similarity is in the sound of the name.

So, why is always the least involved who feel the need to instigate?

True, its just little toys trying to voice their 2 cents which doesent mean shit. Plus Augor aint never going to Portland.

Saying that Auner's graffiti looks completely different from Augor's graffiti is a flat out lie. Not saying that anyone is necessarily biting anyone. They just look quiiitte similar.

the only thin that looks similar between the two is the Lower Case "A" in their throw-ups.. The names have similar letters..

Auner is an already well established writer.. using a sidename.. if you cant tell from the peices who it is.. you are retarded...