MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just cause they have similar letters in their names. other than that its nothing. you kids need to quit jocking "go getem augs, your the greatest,how dare someone write a name that sounds like yours,blablabla"

first of all im in here all the time and not once have posted some dickriding shit, second of all any fucking idiot that looks at the two of them can see a ton of similarities not just the letters. graffiti is about structure and style and more importantly LETTERS. and this dudes letters look like augors. so dont try to come at me like im some dickriding new jack. all you do is talk shit in here and get bashed by everyone that actually knows what theyre talking about. paying for your "premium membership" doesnt make you down all it does is make you an idiot that wasted money. get the fuck on you herb.

first of all im in here all the time and not once have posted some dickriding shit, second of all any fucking idiot that looks at the two of them can see a ton of similarities not just the letters. graffiti is about structure and style and more importantly LETTERS. and this dudes letters look like augors. so dont try to come at me like im some dickriding new jack. all you do is talk shit in here and get bashed by everyone that actually knows what theyre talking about. paying for your "premium membership" doesnt make you down all it does is make you an idiot that wasted money. get the fuck on you herb.

wow your mad! first off i didnt pay for anything, and second, i didnt call anyone specific a dickrider. im just sick of hearing the auner augor argument. peoplle just wont let it go and its not even their graffiti. yall get too mad

wow your mad! first off i didnt pay for anything, and second, i didnt call anyone specific a dickrider. im just sick of hearing the auner augor argument. peoplle just wont let it go and its not even their graffiti. yall get too mad

im done with you, and i think this thread would be glad to see you go, so fuck off, im leaving it at that, dont respond. bc im sick of hearing your opinion...

Its not your graffiti either......or maybe it is. Regardless, cheerleading, dick riding, and shit talking all falls under the umbrella of this amazing past time. I thought that was common knowledge.

STOLEN RESPONSE OFF FLIKR SOMEONE ELSE SAID:

well, due to the ferocity of the first comment, one would be led to assume that you're of an opposing opinion. Upon further inspection of your personal photosteam; I have concluded that someone in possession of such an overwhelming plethora of toy yard photographs surely could not have the ability to form any cognitive opinion on this situation.

Also you dont see AUGS on here crying about it so why are you, you fucking sideline CHEERLEADERS!!

why dont you let it go? i mean god damn how many threads you going to argue this in?

if we're talking about the same ja he put in so much work in,especially freights, if not MORE than msk. learn you're history please.

alright to clarify a common misconception, msk guys are mostly artists and from what ive seen, most the pieces are legals. very few of them actually do throw ups regularly. to compare JA and msk guys are two completely different things. JA has been getting up for hella long and is on the same legend level. personaly, i like msk awr and tsl guys more, i think theres more to graff than 30 second throwys too, but you gotta show respect to the ones who stick to throwys, cause those guys are the best bombers ever. dont diss em cause they dont do what most msk guys do, not all writers gotta try and do pieces. the grime dirty graffiti is just as important as the glossy fresh pieces. dont hate on any of them, they shape the graffiti world today.

alright to clarify a common misconception, msk guys are mostly artists and from what ive seen, most the pieces are legals. very few of them actually do throw ups regularly. to compare JA and msk guys are two completely different things. JA has been getting up for hella long and is on the same legend level. personaly, i like msk awr and tsl guys more, i think theres more to graff than 30 second throwys too, but you gotta show respect to the ones who stick to throwys, cause those guys are the best bombers ever. dont diss em cause they dont do what most msk guys do, not all writers gotta try and do pieces. the grime dirty graffiti is just as important as the glossy fresh pieces. dont hate on any of them, they shape the graffiti world today.

mskays bring the gloss to the streets

yea you should be his attorney too:rolleyes:

just leave....please:o

Aunor

Case in point, if you don't think that doesn't look like Augor your eye balls dont work. Im not even going to bother digging up dude's reference, sorry I meant inspiration.

SERIOUSLY?????? I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!!!

that style and those letters seem pretty fucking normal and generic to me man

if i saw that style with completely different letters the last thing i'd ever think is augor

every faggot who's sweating dude and calling him a biter really needs to re-evaluate themselves as writers and as men. because y'all are on some really fucking lame shit. get the fuck off of augor's dick. he's barely old enough to drink, he didn't fucking invent graffiti for fuck sake

dead it already bitches

• Like 1