MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this page is full of english slang and bullshit about old england crap!!!

i kinda thought something like this would happen when all these new heads got put down in this crew. that type of thing usually makes crews real strong at first then kills them, look what happened to tko. hope it dont hapen here though

There is A LOT you havent seen... especially from the last 2 years. Eventually(maybe next year) i plan to release a book with LOTS of unseen photos.

how about this!?

roidswirlcopy.jpg

I got blue balls already waiting for that book. Kinda like waiting for Redman's new album...

bump revok, and his secret stash of top secret gems!

You guys are comedy... AGAIN, if Aroe's a snitch... who/what/where/when? -people, no wait ENGLISH people(aka. biggest haters ever) love to sling mud on Aroe. You lot all throw around the label "Snitch/grass" on the internet hidden behind a veil of annonimity, yet when He is is the public nobody is saying nothing... OKER is a bitch, and fuck anybody who rides with him. If He really is convinced Aroe is a snitch then why after all of these years are they still hiding from him? _you want to blab your cowardly mouth on the web, then come bring it to our face... PLEASE.

-The fake Aroe Flickr account is actually pretty fucking funny! -but you have to wonder why somebody(obviously Oker and crew) are so obsessed with him... enough to take out the time to search the web for all of those photos and create that fake account.

-And to the dickhead making reference to my photo post... I was putting a image of my friends piece up separate from my commentary. Unlike you jealous cocksuckers(who love to flock to this thread only to spread negativity) -i prefer to contribute something to this thread with each post besides redundant rambling.

-let the barrage of responses from hating dickheads who are to pussy to bring it in real life begin.

on that note...

Here's something you may not have seen yet... TYKE in Canada.

twitnespieceview2JPG.jpg

He just said they are not snitches. I highly doubt one of the most famous crews in the world would have snitches.

what just cause there famous. i aint saying anyone is a snitch or not cause I dont know, but this statement is retarded, just cause there famous they cant know someone who has snitched before? idiot. and you english guys sound even lamer than the LA haters, and i thought they were bad

28wlapt.jpg

killaexist!!!! still runnin sk... .bunkspot..but dope surface to say the least .....

shame to see all this bullshit gossip......

fans more worried/intrigued about the colloquialisms of the writer more then the actual work..........

whether it's the haters hate or the arrogance of others........ pure fuckin shame.............

i think if you've obtained that much fame, you could direct it anyway you choose.... and to think/act/talk like you can't be touched......... fame sure can make a man blind......and for the blind leading the blind.....killaculturequick...and it's left to the uncertainty of the fake... by misleading what should be a more positive inspiration to "your" crowd/fans, latchkeykids etc.......ie... cowboy169 or won, both abc outa munich circa 91/94......could blaze the dickens off some of those walkin around today with heads bigger then they shoulders........to some of us... really dope styles in mass quantities are nothing new.......humbleness is key.....and more sought after for respect...........

ignore a bullshitbrit quick.... no response equals less bullshit fake fame they seek.......and soon after... they're bullshit "internet" comments are left back over the pond............ fondling the nuts of some originator of some english/british "culture" ie.. pickendaisys.....pffttttt.......

fuckem..........

Barack... you got way too much time on ya hands money...... JS just aint that illigal du...haha

bigups to the sacer dedi...........

• Like 2

Regulating on da biters !

Give you 3 guess's , who does this dude wanna be like .........

- Seen

- Taki 183

- or ........ Pose

<a href=21394488.jpg' alt='21394488.jpg'>

you obviously dont know shit. task/paid4 is a beast, and has roots in this game, his style is beyond some biting shit, styles for miles. do the research

if you wanna bring race into this about what country were from then lets ave it id love to see you lot run your mouth here in london ,you know what come through hackney and wel see whats happnin then cos i got nothing against american msks but if they want it they can ave it AROES A SNITCH take it your fat fuck of a friend is a grass and will get it put on him just watch ,we rolled through his gay town and what did he do about it nothing ,whos tyhe pussy now? get your facts straight GOATSQUAD

this is fan-boys beefing fan-boys, with a bit of revok ( the net master) jumping in.

uk is no different to usa when it comes to bitching about things that have nothing to do with us.

on another note, revok mentions that no-ones brought it to aroe, hahaha, so many stories from over 15 years, aroe and crew have had it, if he aint told you, next time your in london ask people, no not them legal faggots you chill with.

and why am i getting involved i dont know, i've met aroe numerous times and all i got was arrogance/a list of rules about legal spots/and boring stories i didnt want to hear, the guys an old fool trying way to hard.

anyway im out, nothing to do with me

TEEE....

10 Posts , prodominantly hate toward aroe and co? you sound like a real faggot.

'i've met aroe numerous times'

why dont you talk to him then, tell him how you feel?, get it off your chest?

rather than spreading tall stories created by your 'heros' like a little bitch.

why dont you talk to him then, tell him how you feel?, get it off your chest?

rather than spreading tall stories created by your 'heros' like a little bitch.

because he's the same age as my dad and more than twice my age!

i also said i didnt mind him till i met him

and anyway aste, all your posts are supporting aroe! your either a fanboy legal head from brighton, or one of his crew.

anyway as i said nothing to do with me so i wont jump in again, someone post some flicks