MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

Question for anyone that may have some insight: curious as to the reason that SECT from japan got laced with TIE'S style...I know he and MQ get down, and i know that MQ is known to lace people with certain ethics...but Im interested to know if there is anything beyond that. Being a SF native and having witnessed the TIE ERA, its sort of weird for me to see it so blatently replicated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ps. bump the harry potter billboard. and the dude bitching about the old msk in ny, shit just happens. cope2 is cope2 for a reason. shut down cope and put in a lot more work and spread himself out more but no one complains about that. no disrespect to the ny msk but this msk has done a shitload of work worldwide and is continuing to do so hard as hell. don't be butt hurt that another crew with the same three letters is getting more attention because they are and have been crushing.

SLEEPWALK , j.. , Rest* , BOMBTHREAT , toyguy92 , snore one* , medow , some dude , sunone , Pork Steeple , bo_deg_as , tupac , jloko702 , benoticed , billthrax , ErzokOne , piggy back , D**** , AER TK , ExtravaDANZA , Jukka , 64thNSlash.. , BOTTOMoutONurGirl , pothole , TheUsurper , cuze , FLYER then a frizbee , REKALone , mayeffectthebrain , tarestyles , THEMELGIBSON , 12ozsellout

damn this thread popping:lol: