MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Damn I just read the article... Surely that could be beat in court, never heard of some bullshit like that.

not if your on probation and the judge says you cant have any vandalism tools. i caught a case for one can "unused" in my trunk ,still in the bag from the store, when i got pulled over before, the "vandalism tools" law in cali is so stupid because its the cop who gets to decide when it gos from a spraypaint cap to a vandalism too.

sounds like they are on some harrasment shit. lapd is trying to become like the nypd vandal squad sounds like

SPRAY PAINT IS ILLEGAL TO POSSESS IN CHICAGO. NO ONE CAN HAVE IT OR SELL IT WITHIN CHICAGO. THEY ALSO RECENTLY CHANGED THE CHARGE CALLED VANDALISM TO CRIMINAL DAMAGE (DEFACEMENT) TO PROPERTY WHICH IS BROADER AND MORE OF A HARSHER CHARGE WHICH CARRIES A FELONY CHARGE IF OVER 300 DOLLARS DAMAGE AND A CHARGE CALLED POSSESSION OF ANYTHING MATERIAL WITH INTENT TO DEFACE. THEY THROW ALL OF THESE CHARGES AT YOU WHEN YOU GET BURNT WITH HOPES THAT ALL OR MOST STICK AND YOU DONT GET OFF. USUALLY THE COPS LET THAT OLD MAN GO THAT HAS A BAG OF CANS NEXT TO HIM DURING A TRAFFIC STOP BECAUSE HE SAYS HES GONNA PAINT HIS LAWN CHAIRS WITH IT....LET ME TRY AND SAY SOME SHIT LIKE THAT...ILL DEFINATELY END UP IN THE PEN!

i have respect for MSK. but it would be dope if they did a throw back production of sorts. just use good ol' female valve rusto and only use testor tips and snowball caps for the pieces. may sound stupid. but it says alot about a writer when they can rock a good piece with non-"graffiti" paint that doesnt have perfect pressure and nice caps. nothing against the paint. but i think it would be interesting to see a bigtime crew like MSK do something like that.

i have respect for MSK. but it would be dope if they did a throw back production of sorts. just use good ol' female valve rusto and only use testor tips and snowball caps for the pieces. may sound stupid. but it says alot about a writer when they can rock a good piece with non-"graffiti" paint that doesnt have perfect pressure and nice caps. nothing against the paint. but i think it would be interesting to see a bigtime crew like MSK do something like that.

real OG internetters use dial up modems and Macintosh 128's

PLEASE SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS….

CHECK OUT WHAT THEY HAVE TO OFFER!!!!

This contest will be a bit different from the usual contest scavenge hunts..

Take a screen grab within any of our participating advertisers sites...

Private message us back with the image and get 2 free weeks of VIP.

send in 2 screen grabs from 2 different advertisers sites and get a free month….

You can only win once month a day..

Contest ends at 8 P.M. EST.

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

where have you been the last part of two decades?

Archived