MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WHAT? ARE U CRAZY BOYS. BNE IS SMASHING ADEKS SHIT ALL OVER NYC RIGHT.

actually Adek & Nekst are boys.. both recent IRAK additions. when you get to a certain level isn't all of this in-fighting like graffiti incest? NYC has been having this love/hate relationship with outta-towners forever.. it's the same in every major city. who cares.

Adek kills and has been killing for a lot longer than 90% of dudes in the game. Homie came out of SEATTLE, WA and has been doing it consistently for longer than most writers in ANY city. he gets an anywhere pass in my book.

actually Adek & Nekst are boys.. both recent IRAK additions. when you get to a certain level isn't all of this in-fighting like graffiti incest? NYC has been having this love/hate relationship with outta-towners forever.. it's the same in every major city. who cares.

Adek kills and has been killing for a lot longer than 90% of dudes in the game. Homie came out of SEATTLE, WA and has been doing it consistently for longer than most writers in ANY city. he gets an anywhere pass in my book.

WHAT HE SAID!

the only reason adek and nekst run in nyc is cuz them boys came in and did it with class, unlike other writers i wont mention who came in and ragged o.g.s for attention and got wiped out in a week. if you arogogant herbs would take notes youd know why adek and nekst get respect nit just cuz they get up cuz they do it respectfully . i can name a dozen writers overs the last 4 yrs who came and left cuz they couldnt keep up . lol

get it right

nobody gives a fuck about any of u guys opinion on whos hard n whos soft take that shit somewhere else this thread is for msk fliks...get a fucking life pussies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! New york is the birthplace of graffiti n it definitly aint soft its far from it... just bkuz someone says its soft, so wat if u dont like theyre opinion say fuk them & theyre meaningless opinions... or better yet tell them l.a. is soft bkuz neither one is true.......now bak to the fliks please n stop wasting space on some toy shit like arguing anonymously on the net.. bump msk&awr for the inspiration & motivation to step the game up

Archived