MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be totally wrong here... But I think they stole some ad (Billboard print-out) took it home rocked it then illegally hung it back up. So everyone chill out

NO THEY DID NOT! they got paid to paint the bullshit, someone bought all there bull shit paint and then the coporate companies paid for the advertisement space. Let me ask all of you dick riders this. HOW IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT MARC ECKO DOES OR DID? And yes, i am an msk fan, been one since the 90's, thats were the dissapointment comes from. But im also a hustler so i can understand niggas gettin money. Really though, the only funk i got is with the paint. Why does it cost so damn much, and its a harbored market, so you cant even rack the shit. I WANT THE PAINT! and yep i am jelous cause they got it and i don't.

i believe its easier to catch spots in L.A. than n NYC...i mean come on u guys can do pieces on billboards...?? wats up with that ??u probly will never see that shit in another city ..believe that..bump them grimey ass nyc writers

you ever been to LA the kids down there take the most risk out of any city in the united states..

***WARNING*** reading 12oz. comments will decrease your IQ, please refrain from acknowledging these fucking immature morons existence.

dont get made cuz your getting exposed potna. I remember just recently you were trying to get niggas to snitch for you. talking bout you got a business to run(basically you was saying you got to get paid). The whole IQ shit, LOL. You and your krew paint a shit load of leagal walls with your free paint, Hit a few illegal spots (which i can definitely respect), but its still with a bunch of free paint, and then advertise a product (which is the paint you recive for free), just so kids (toys) go out and by the overpriced bullshit, hopeing, if they use that type of paint they'll be just like you and your krew. But then theres real niggas who done been in the game for a minute (They know who they are) who love this shit, lived for this shit and were willing to die for this shit (WERE), who bomb hard but dont get any respect because we dont paint like you or your krew. And the funny thing is,LOL, WE DONT PAINT LIKE YOU OR YOUR KREW BECAUSE WE CAN'T GET A SHIT LOAD OF FREE PAINT. Dont front nigga, remember your shit befor you got the coporate sponsers? It didn't look nothing like it does now. I aint one to spend 50 dollars on overpriced paint. and hit a dope spot, risking my freedom and even my life, just to have my shit get buffed in the morning befor i even get a flick. Nigga im a business major, you aint foolin no one.

dont get made cuz your getting exposed potna. I remember just recently you were trying to get niggas to snitch for you. talking bout you got a business to run(basically you was saying you got to get paid). The whole IQ shit, LOL. You and your krew paint a shit load of leagal walls with your free paint, Hit a few illegal spots (which i can definitely respect), but its still with a bunch of free paint, and then advertise a product (which is the paint you recive for free), just so kids (toys) go out and by the overpriced bullshit, hopeing, if they use that type of paint they'll be just like you and your krew. But then theres real niggas who done been in the game for a minute (They know who they are) who love this shit, lived for this shit and were willing to die for this shit (WERE), who bomb hard but dont get any respect because we dont paint like you or your krew. And the funny thing is,LOL, WE DONT PAINT LIKE YOU OR YOUR KREW BECAUSE WE CAN'T GET A SHIT LOAD OF FREE PAINT. Dont front nigga, remember your shit befor you got the coporate sponsers? It didn't look nothing like it does now. I aint one to spend 50 dollars on overpriced paint. and hit a dope spot, risking my freedom and even my life, just to have my shit get buffed in the morning befor i even get a flick. Nigga im a business major, you aint foolin no one.

First you say you're an MSK fan and now you're talking shit about them? Make up your mind!

And by the way, you're going to tell me what SKREW, NEKST, HAEL, & CHUNK have done shouldn't be respected because they might have gotten their paint for free?! Free paint or not, whether you jacked the paint, bought it, or got it for free what they've done, illegal or not, is something I can respect.

your a faggot and probly really shity if not a toy. the paint you use doesn't determine the quality of your piece. true montana/ironlak/etc are better paints than rusto/krylon/etc n that's y they cost more *in most cases* idiot. so fucking what a lot of MSK is sponserd ur just hateing b/c noone will ever want to sponser ur shitty graff. they worked to get to the spot they are and are the drive that aspire most younger writers to try to be that good one day. its just like pro atheletes. u hate on NBA players bc they get free shoes? NFL bc they get pads so they can hit the fuck outta eachother for your entertainment? then shut the fuck up. graffs a sport like anyother. most do it for fun few make a living out of it.

your a faggot and probly really shity if not a toy. the paint you use doesn't determine the quality of your piece. true montana/ironlak/etc are better paints than rusto/krylon/etc n that's y they cost more *in most cases* idiot. so fucking what a lot of MSK is sponserd ur just hateing b/c noone will ever want to sponser ur shitty graff. they worked to get to the spot they are and are the drive that aspire most younger writers to try to be that good one day. its just like pro atheletes. u hate on NBA players bc they get free shoes? NFL bc they get pads so they can hit the fuck outta eachother for your entertainment? then shut the fuck up. graffs a sport like anyother. most do it for fun few make a living out of it.

A fag? no! Ill garuntee i could fuck your bitch if she ever met me. Toy? nope! that would be you. and why do you say probably? because you know what i said is true? The paint you use obviously does determine the quality of your piece, if your using high quality paint. tell me you could get the same results with krylon that you could with montana. and when was graff about getting sponsored, this shit is illegal, not commercial. and i know a lot of writers who worked just as hard to get where these corporate puppets are, but they get no respect(or fuck respect, since its about money now! they get no money) because of toys like you. I would never ask, try to get, or be interested in a graffit sponsor. it defeats the purpose. Graff is not a sport dick! its a felony. how many of those you got! ill bet you buy your paint with a credit card. and you are exactly what i described, a toy who wants to be but never will. Graff is a sport?! Wow, since when? and i wish i could meet you, so you could tell me to shut the fuck up to my face. there's a way to get some easy paint huh!. An Msk fan since i started writeing back in 1999. Like i said this shit is a felony not a commercial market. ill bet half of you listen to undergroung hiphop and a call it real hiphop. but hate on commercial shit, its the same difference. All you young ass toys needs to recognize!. There is a big difference between spending days on a legal piece and hours on an illegal piece. can you toys tell me what it is. And by the way i aint trying to stay anonomous, but i aint tryin to promote my self on the internet. if you are interested in what i write pm me. otherwise shut the fuck up with that toy shit.

Either a gangster or a fucking philosopher. People only wish to one day have a corporate sponsorship. While you fire up the hate machine, MSK's already done it, did it, and will continue to do it. Your opinion means nothing.

As you can see youngster, there are muhfuckas out here who do the damn thing, other than msk. and half these msk's, were not even msk back in the day. someone recognized the opportunity, capitalized, and started puttin niggas on the team. check your history. it goes back way further than msk. and im sure you know that but fail to recognize. The paint must have your mind clouded.