MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

clashofthetitans_web_flyer.jpg

This is an every man for themselves, winner take all battle for $20,000! No bullshit themes, sideways rules, or collaborating on this one. Just solid style and an attempt to prove who wants it the most! I’ve been waiting for years for something like this to come along! Expect a lot!!

A legit roster of artists chosen by REVOK will be competing, including: AROK (UK), ASKEW (NEW ZEALAND), CES (USA), DEMS (SPAIN), DMOTE (AUSTRALIA), EWOK, (USA), POSE (USA), RIME (USA), SOFLES, (AUSTRALIA), VANS (AUSTRALIA)

For more info go to MegaRampage.com

clashofthetitans_web_flyer.jpg

This is an every man for themselves, winner take all battle for $20,000! No bullshit themes, sideways rules, or collaborating on this one. Just solid style and an attempt to prove who wants it the most! I’ve been waiting for years for something like this to come along! Expect a lot!!

A legit roster of artists chosen by REVOK will be competing, including: AROK (UK), ASKEW (NEW ZEALAND), CES (USA), DEMS (SPAIN), DMOTE (AUSTRALIA), EWOK, (USA), POSE (USA), RIME (USA), SOFLES, (AUSTRALIA), VANS (AUSTRALIA)

For more info go to MegaRampage.com

That's a hard ass line up. DEMS, POSE, VANS, RIME...It'll have to be between these guys! Not to take anything from EWOK, ASKEW, or the rest of the guys, but these guys are going to bring the heat!!!! And it's AROE, not AROK. I'm sure it was a mistyped.

that Pose on top just made me bust a nut.

No doubt. Pose winning that shit Hands Down... BUT don't sleep on Dems, he's got maddddd funk. Pose over Rime for sure. And Fuck, don't sleep on Can2, dude is a master of creating an entire environment and full production dolo.

Pose wit tha over. hahahaha

1.Pose

2.Can2

3.Rime

4.Dems

5.Ewoker

6.Askew

I really dont think the rest can contend with this roster. Adding Daim, Persue, Maclaim and like Totem (Geser/Kem5?) would have been extra dope. anyway, who gives a fuck what i think.:)

lol merda... who?

who's judging?!

yeah, totally read right over that judged by lol...

yeah sofles is nice with the colors and fuckin weird shit. specially that gooey hairy pieces he be doing lol. BUT, as for structure and composition... i dunno i think he'll fall short. sometimes too much is not good.

Really just want Pose to outdo Rime kuz i've been talkin madd shit about how much better he is lol.

Let me fix the list:

1.Poser

2.Rime/Sofle

3.Rime/Sofle

4.Ewok/Dems

5.Ewok/Dems

6.Askew/Aroe

7.Askew/Aroe

8.Vans

9.Dmoter

10.Ces

Archived