MSK FLICKS

dr. frink one

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FUCK MSK

FUCK MSK

FUCK MSK

FUCK POSE

FUCK POSE

FUCK POSE

COME HOLLA AT ME ANY MSK WHO IS NOT A BITCH AND COULD PM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POSE WHY YOU BE DOING ME WRONG I GAVE U MY E MAIL BUT U STILL DON"T HIT ME UP I GESS ILL HAVE TO GET UP WITH U WHEN I SEE U OR JUST CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS 12OZ SHYT

HOLLA BAC NO DISRESPECT TO MSK BUT YOU GUYES NEED TO CONTACT ME!

Yo, all yall mark ass tricks tryin tah be all new school and shiii! Yall need to keep it 80's an shiii! why yall tryin to make up new styles and shiii?! Yall busters need to get up on dat REAS piece in NYC wit jewels and gems in da gold fill! fo sho dat be sum hotnizz my kneezay's...all yall kneekahz nee tah get wit me at a rolla rink or some shi so I can learn you some 80's shi. I show you pick'chaz uh me in da80's creating all da stylz you ever seen! I documented all dat foundationizim shiiii GDP style fooo's

Yo, all yall mark ass tricks tryin tah be all new school and shiii! Yall need to keep it 80's an shiii! why yall tryin to make up new styles and shiii?! Yall busters need to get up on dat REAS piece in NYC wit jewels and gems in da gold fill! fo sho dat be sum hotnizz my kneezay's...all yall kneekahz nee tah get wit me at a rolla rink or some shi so I can learn you some 80's shi. I show you pick'chaz uh me in da80's creating all da stylz you ever seen! I documented all dat foundationizim shiiii GDP style fooo's

lol...

WAT?

Archived