IMOK REUNION 2004

DirtySanchez

Originally posted by war pigs

i don't think it was planned out to be a production...seemed like it was just a bunch of doods who were down with each other painting and having a good time, the way it's supposed to be...

it was at a legal spot that won't run for more than a week so i doubt anyone was trying to paint to impress...

it was nice to see noble rock...from what i know he hasn't painted in years...it's pretty impossible to just jump back in and pick up where you left off...

so on point.

That day was the most enjoyable time i've had painting in a long time. It was great to see certain people paint. The wall was put together to have people rock together not to do a crazy background production. Not everyone showed up I can think of at least 12 more people that should of been rocking that day.

anyways.... i would respect your comments Rusty C.....but why should I when you are hiding behind a name.. but it's all the seme shit I read on this board.

Yo Emit... next time man next time... :)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the peanut gallery will always hide behind their computer, this is the "scene" today. i will never respect any of u clowns as real men because of this. state ya name, or keep mine out ya mouth .

back to the day at hand, i was invited like a week in avance to come "hang out and paint" while they had their reunion. i figured fuck it, ive known alot of these guys for yeears. and i give alot of respect to them for taking part in who i am today. simple as that. so i went, did a piece with a FAT black outline on some homage tip and had a blast all day, i heard more stories then you fools could ever read about on here. dont be mad you didnt hear about it and werent able to swarm the premesice with black books , lollllllllllllllll

about not liking my piece, my painting historyand the magnitude of my body of work speaks for itself, i enjoy just grabbin a bunch of colors and buggin out hookin crews and peeps up and not givin a fuck. i had fun, thats it, look at you , gettin your panties all in a bunch over an EWOK piece. wow , i never knew my impact on the world.

oh, and yes core asked me to put up imok, cuz we been cool ever since we hung out and painted in l.a. now get off the dong. i went to paint and have a good time, not to get put in crews.

and i woulda loved to see emit jive and gaze in the mix, we saw yes2 the night b4 who couldnt make it cuz of a big tattoo job, but he wanted to go . next time, when everyone is in town itll be nice to get everyone to rock, if nothin else, to impress this herb, ya rigggghhhhht.

and man target's got style for days, you people dont even know!

peace, EWOKONE IMOK 5MH 2004, LOLLLLLL EATA DICK FANBOY.

Not everyone showed up I can think of at least 12 more people that should of been rocking that day.

Yeah, I was thinking about that. I was like "That's it? That's all of IMOK?"

And yes, that Rath is fire. Along with that Cycle and Tah-get. Not really feeling the color skeme on that Core2. But my opinion is poop so...

Originally posted by DirtySanchez

the peanut gallery will always hide behind their computer, this is the "scene" today. i will never respect any of u clowns as real men because of this. state ya name, or keep mine out ya mouth .

back to the day at hand, i was invited like a week in avance to come "hang out and paint" while they had their reunion. i figured fuck it, ive known alot of these guys for yeears. and i give alot of respect to them for taking part in who i am today. simple as that. so i went, did a piece with a FAT black outline on some homage tip and had a blast all day, i heard more stories then you fools could ever read about on here. dont be mad you didnt hear about it and werent able to swarm the premesice with black books , lollllllllllllllll

about not liking my piece, my painting historyand the magnitude of my body of work speaks for itself, i enjoy just grabbin a bunch of colors and buggin out hookin crews and peeps up and not givin a fuck. i had fun, thats it, look at you , gettin your panties all in a bunch over an EWOK piece. wow , i never knew my impact on the world.

oh, and yes core asked me to put up imok, cuz we been cool ever since we hung out and painted in l.a. now get off the dong. i went to paint and have a good time, not to get put in crews.

and i woulda loved to see emit jive and gaze in the mix, we saw yes2 the night b4 who couldnt make it cuz of a big tattoo job, but he wanted to go . next time, when everyone is in town itll be nice to get everyone to rock, if nothin else, to impress this herb, ya rigggghhhhht.

and man target's got style for days, you people dont even know!

peace, EWOKONE IMOK 5MH 2004, LOLLLLLL EATA DICK FANBOY.

hahahaha:lol:

Re: This is terrible.....

Originally posted by Rusty Cunts

Are you guys kinding me? That production is UGLY as fuck. Every piece except for the Cycle is fuckin terrible. The Beond piece looks like it was done by a 12 year old blind kid from South Dakota........the Eros piece is a fuckin EA?????.......that Noble piece is disgusting.....the sket piece..hahaha.....and Ewok where you on extacy or something? Why don't you put some more colors into your piece?.................

The color skeme is this production makes me want to puke..........you guys post these flix like your proud of this shit......More than half the writers that painted have been writin for over 10-15 years.........they used all Belton paint.and look at the fuckin line work.......................I'm very disappointed........

It a good thing I consider IMOK to have died off years ago...

PS What was Ewok down with Imok for an hour. Did they just throw him down so he could paint this jam with them?????

:mad: I wish it was 1995 then I could see some good Imok shit....

oh shut the fuck up!

those guys have put in more work than you could ever hope to.

here, you need this:

http://www.rainbowdellray.com/gil/00gil013.jpg'>

...cause you are sweatin' them way too hard!!!

Lemme interject ,The "re-union" was just to get as many of the fella's to hang out and paint ,it wasn't meant to be a production...We were drinkin' ,smokin' and blasting hardcore and Slayer tune's and talkin' shit...my color scheme (I was on a short visit ,only paint I had..so there) It was a day to have fun and hang out and skribble whatever on a wall ,tell all kinda crazy/funny stories from the past and get trashed(eg..Dmand)...if we were doin' a production...you know..it would be a different story...but we weren't ..maybe next time .Anywayz it was all good ,had fun....'you don't like it .. I don't care.

FYI .. EA was Eroc's 1st graff name ,and people also shouldn't worry about who or how long someone is down with IMOK ,I don't go around putting people down with us so they can write on a wall with me or else I would've asked you....

I M O K....................................................................:king:

good times. im surprised any painting was even done. there was so much hanging out and goofing on each other....brings tears of glee to my eyes..i shall write a poem of epic proportions telling of the deeds of that fine day(.i'll add a car chase or two for dramatic effect though.) love the fact that we talked about metal all day.

imoklasssssy!

by the way, that kid who was all bummed out earlier on this thread sounds like someone who just found out santa klaus isn't real.........or is he!!??((music), for dramatic effect)

see this is what graff should be about, getting together with old friends and kicking it. laughing,drinking, being jackasses. Thats when the most quality stuff comes about. When people arent standing there with a stick up there ass.many people appreciate what was done that day, much more then those that hate..

there will always be different sides of the spectrum. on one hand you could spend 3 weeks doing a wall. and someone says "well you spent that much time on it, it better be perfect, pshhhh" , and the truth is, theres always gonna be someone who sees 6 people respond with "yo, good shit" or "hell yeah, keep rockin" and they just wanna be jealous and be the first to say "fuck that! shits wack"

its a simple formula for the haters and its easy for the ones who where raised wrong as kids and say things like "me and billy" instead of "billy and i" you haters are all from the same mold.

Originally posted by sub

oh yeah, did dmand get home alright??heheh he was hammed( that's for you target)

SLAYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subster....that was a goodtime...had a blast driving 2.5hrs home. it's always fun....

hit me up.

peace

Originally posted by DirtySanchez

ahh-man, you kiddin me? i didnt even wanna drink that day. before you know it dmand is at war with maze. maaan.:dazed:

oh yes... what a way to end the day. fun fun fun... Almost could of been a great Pay-Per_veiw Fighting Match. :)

hmm ok not really a match...

Archived