Welcome to the magical land of jail - My Weekend

GnomeToys

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fuck the police. we had three carloads of those fuckers roll up on one of the quietest parties I've ever been to at 10:30 in the evening.

as far as lawyers are concerned....if you sense the lawyer doesn't like you or you don't think he is doing enough... talk to another lawyer. I know several lawyers and I know from them personally that if they don't like you or think you are a complete piece of shit....they won't do everything in their power to get you off...they'll just give you the minimum effort.

sad...but true.

shit. i'm sorry.

being in jail sucks.

Most (all?) lawyers are jackals, but its better to have one than not.

I showed up w/o one and the judge told me i was facing up to a year in jail....the charges are similar/maybe a little less threatening than yours.

*hope the cops don't show to your case. they may drop everything.

as for the camera, ask your lawyer to see what he/she can do.

i hate when people get locked up for stupid shit.

your not hurting anyone, not doing anything really wrong, and yet they arrest you. argh.

damn indiana and their petty charges.

Cops have taken a lot of shit of mine, even when no crime was committed. I doubt the cops will give you the camera back, but maybe.

http://amethyst-angel.com/victoria10.jpg'>

This doesn’t necessarily have to do with anyone on this thread, but I hate it when people tell me shit like “Yo, cops can’t search you if you haven’t done anything…they just can’t! Trust me, I learnt this in high school law, they can’t search you!” I hate rich kids, sometimes.

Well, I've got an appointment with a lawyer on thursday, they told me not to worry about the camera in the meanwhile, they don't have a tendency of destroying or keeping things like that around here.

The lawyer came highly recommended by the owner of a local coffeeshop who has used them to get his cousin off the hook in several drugs cases and a former worker from the prosecutor's office.

Archived