Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

No see, what had happened was I was into her before she turned out to be slutty. I mean, I'd dive in it, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't take her out anymore, I'll let my man have her anyway, he's in love...

And she does have a nice ass. Like ya... Uh huh..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Milton

No see, what had happened was I was into her before she turned out to be slutty. I mean, I'd dive in it, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't take her out anymore, I'll let my man have her anyway, he's in love...

And she does have a nice ass. Like ya... Uh huh..

all clear now. sluts are good for devirginizing. do your friend a favor. tell the girl the situation and that she needs to be aggressive and attack him. should make for a funny devirginization story.

Originally posted by iquit

all clear now. sluts are good for devirginizing. do your friend a favor. tell the girl the situation and that she needs to be aggressive and attack him. should make for a funny devirginization story.

iquit your soo clever :love2:

Originally posted by Glik0

why isn't ms fatalist a KB already?!

i think i already discussed this with someone. i don't want to be like some jehovahs witness trying to convert people. i was kinda hoping she'd join us on her own. she could be the first lady. or better yet, my monica lewinsky.

Yes we get two ultra-gutter skanks and form a large cage of electrified wire around them (possibly in the back courtyard of the mansion).

And in the middle we have a 50 foot tall tower with an eightball of coke at the top.

The two skeezers fight with random weapons found around the ring until one scumhoover slays the other and preceeds to climb to the top of the tower and claim the eightball of baking soda.

And of course bets will be placed.

fatalist, i think you'll make a fine first lady. god, i miss white women. i really do. god bless america. and god bless fatalist for e-flirting with me.

gliko and eye. sounds great. good to know my team is working hard at coming up with new ideas to help the knightbats take over the world. or at least watch a skanky cokehead battle.