Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

im not gonna hate...but...

she looks 13.:o

she is

i keed! i keed!</span>

ALOHA

hawaiian vacation ws off the fuckin charts. stayed on lanai, fuckin beautiful. only 3000 people live on the island. no traffic lights. lots of dirt roads. no night life, but plenty of day time fun. swimmin, fishin, drinkin at the pool etc. my bro's wedding was beautiful. the hotel upgraded KSK's room to the suite that bill gates stayed at when he got married there. the level of pimpitude was just fuckin mind boggling.

ethreadz- thanks for the shout out next to rages piece. good to know i'm gone but not forgotten. i'll hook you up on my next drunken hong kong marker tag spree fo sho.

oh ya, thought i mentioned about the pics. got some great ones, i'll post tonight. The ones of me and my dad on the beach together are like awesome before and after pics of when i get even hairier and fatter. no hardcore party action funk pics, just some beautiful scenery type shit and some nice wedding flics. some pics of me all tan and oiled up on the beach to moisten up some KB female panities.

Welcome back Mr. iquit...

Yank magazine is so funny. I will quote an interview to show you how funny it really is. (This is verbatim, spelling errors and all)

Jack: Hmmmm... I know I'd sure love to raid your panties Devon, and explore a few area's of your body while I'm at it.

Devon: Jack, your making me wett.

Jack: So tell Yank's readers about these panty raids... explicit details please!

Devon: Well, at our sorority house, me and my sisters are all pretty horny, we like to get each other all turned on telling some hot sex fantasies to each other.

Jack: Do you touch each other, and kiss too?

Devon: Let's just say our tongues do more than talk... a LOT more.

Jack: Yea baby... What else do you girls do?

Devon: Once we get each other all hot and wet... and our panties are soaking we like to hang them outside the dorms windows... our horny scent then drifts down to the local frat house.

Jack: Scent of co-ed sex... eager girls... what next?

Devon: So then me and my friends are pantiless, the guys strart showing up, we make sure we are bending over our beds, like were straigtening them up.

Jack: Your tight bare bottoms up in the air.

Devon: Yep, and unknown guys just come up and sex us up from behind... anonymous sex Jack... it's so Damn hot.