Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iquit@Oct 31 2004, 09:56 PM

have you ever given a man a back rub? have you ever masturbated while watching oz? have you ever had anal intercourse with a girl who had short hair and pretended she was an adolescent boy? i know i have...

hey man, i told you all of that stuff in confidence....shhhhhh!

:naughty:

Originally posted by cracksmoka@Oct 31 2004, 11:11 PM

i like you guys already.... :wink2:

iquit would like to have "parties" where a few of the crew would come over to watch oz. so like in the middle of the show he would just whip it out and start stroking. i was like "man that shit is nuts", and he would be like "have anoter drink and you'll be fine"!

that guy is so batty!!!

:pumpkin:

iquit! I told you to keep those in the shoebox under your bed, only to take them out when Im saying sexy things like "I hate school," "I'm drunk," "Come home Gooseface," and "Superkalafragelous" to you while youre at work. Dont be spreadin that shit like wildfire. If you do, the free gata poontang might come to and end.

Oh and yeh, I was at that "party" once. Goocher got a good facial. It was hot. I was even strokin myself.

Originally posted by gatita@Oct 31 2004, 11:22 PM

iquit! I told you to keep those in the shoebox under your bed, only to take them out when Im saying sexy things like "I hate school," "I'm drunk," "Come home Gooseface," and "Superkalafragelous" to you while youre at work. Dont be spreadin that shit like wildfire. If you do, the free gata poontang might come to and end.

Oh and yeh, I was at that "party" once. Goocher got a good facial. It was hot. I was even strokin myself.

gatita was dealing out the dirty sanchez's left and right.

that wasn't a party it was a Soiree

soiree.jpg

Originally posted by gatita@Nov 1 2004, 03:28 AM

Goosafer Im still mad at you for calling me fat. Youll be hearing from my therapist.

if you're gonna go and talk about a weight problem, and your nickname rhymes with the word "fat", you're just gonna have to accept a little bit of teasing. also considering that you're current body type would best be decribed as, "fuckin bangin'" you're gonna have to learn to laugh at yourself. fatass.

Halloween party last night was great.I started getting tanked quickly.Tons of cool people.Tons of cool costumes..All in had a great time...ended up finding my way home around 10 this morning...passed out in my hallway..Now im just having one of those "Lay around the house and be lazy sundays"