Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Wooorrdddd upppppppp! [figure out what classic tv show that was on, and I'll give you a cookie]

iQuit. Aint nothing wrong with yellow. Shit, I get mistaken for Asian about 3 days out of the week.

In the wise words of Big Pun-

I love from butter pecan to blackberry molass'

I don't discriminate, I regulate every shade of the (ass)

Long as you show class, and pass my test

Fat (ass and) breasts, highly intelligent bachlorettes

That's the best, I won't settle for less

I wanna ghetto brunette, with unforgettable sex

And PS.. the new De La Soul album is golden. Fo'realuh.

i'm trying to devise a plan for getting banned, but it has to be worth it. like something so ridiculous that i MUST be banned but it still brings joy and merriment AND gaeity to 12oz.

then i will disappear forever and i'll be like the jesus christ of 12oz. the knightbats will spread the word of goose. i will appear once in a while and create magical little miracles from above as i look down upon you all with love.

Then the knightbats will have a power struggle. A civil war insues in the batcave ending up in the destruction to the very cave we called home. Rivalrys form.Aliances come together. Then the grey goose lands and every comes to celebrate and get CrUnKeD.There is peace once again in the knighbat.I forever it will be known.There will always be one leader.And he gets is CrUnKeD!!!

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED@Oct 27 2004, 09:00 PM

Then the knightbats will have a power struggle. A civil war insues in the batcave ending up in the destruction to the very cave we called home. Rivalrys form.Aliances come together. Then the grey goose lands and every comes to celebrate and get CrUnKeD.There is peace once again in the knighbat.I forever it will be known.There will always be one leader.And he gets is CrUnKeD!!!

hah this is on some LOTR shit..dont leave al-mighty

Originally posted by iquit@Oct 27 2004, 09:51 PM

i'm trying to devise a plan for getting banned, but it has to be worth it. like something so ridiculous that i MUST be banned but it still brings joy and merriment AND gaeity to 12oz.

then i will disappear forever and i'll be like the jesus christ of 12oz. the knightbats will spread the word of goose. i will appear once in a while and create magical little miracles from above as i look down upon you all with love.

I can not wait to ban you.

Glik0/Playing the role of Judas.