Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

goochface, my boy is friends with this dude Paul [i think its paul] whose opening a skateshop in Bayshore. Know of? He says he knows oneseriousthreat. And I met this dude Rob who knows Gooser. Its been a weekend of meeting people who know 12ozers. Haha.

Oh and my ear is just a lil sore and theres a pretty messed up cut inside my piercing. My friend was nice and cleaned it up for me this morning. S'all good.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by gatita

Fucking bitch.... damn.. she ruined my night of tech itch and dylan.. two of my favorite dnb djs/producers.

gatita, you should marry my roommate or at least talk to him. he is a dnb fucking nerd. I have to hear that shit all day everyday. I do like Pendulum and Evil Intent tho. sick shit guaranteed. Guaranteed is a funny looking word.

highlights include:

n.moppa with samurai sword running into his roommates room while he's banging his girlfriend.

n.moppa with pistols and cowboy hat running into his roommates room while he's beating off.

n.moppa deadlifting 600 pounds.

soundtrack by hip hop superstars, famous anus.

ummmm....

well u just gotta watch it and see.