Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iquit

i had lots of gay friends in college. i used to say shit in front of my friends all the time and feel like a jerk. i try not to do it, but this is 12oz. 12oz is like an offensive name free for all. nigger, faggot, nigger, nigger, nigger, faggot.

Mos def, my nigger!

I mean sometimes it slips, and I'll say something is "Gay." Most of the people that say it a lot aren't homophobic, I was just saying becuase I know a few people who post on the board are, I dunno, what do I know, I'm just a sucker with no self esteem

*Thanks for the info on the burning the image. Greatly appreciated

Originally posted by iquit

i had lots of gay friends in college. i used to say shit in front of my friends all the time and feel like a jerk. i try not to do it, but this is 12oz. 12oz is like an offensive name free for all. nigger, faggot, nigger, nigger, nigger, faggot.

:lol::lol: .....thats why i try not to make any gay jokes cuz like ull say it like its nothing then u get that wierd vibe.....

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

they say using the word fag homo and other homosexual words alot shows some "homophobia"....dont get me wrong i use it sometimes....i live with a lesbian couple so i try to refrain from all types of gay jokes ect.

what's the deal with that??? that's like some bizarro three's company shit. but jack doesn't pretend he's gay and chrissy and janet lez out! blazzed, please provide some details of this living situation. and most importantly, have you ever witnessed the amazing lesbo muff dive???

alright boys, i know this girl for years n years....when i decided to move to a new house she asked if i wanted to come live wit her and her "friend".....they had a extra bedroom and rent wasnt bad....so i move in and i knew they where lesbian lovers...she never came out the closet thought....so after the first night of heavy drinkin they came out and told me....and i was cool with it......why wouldnt i ya know. I see themk make out and feel up all the time..never seen them actually have sex though.....but this valentines day i didnt spend it with noone special unfortunantley. But my roomates bien the freaks they are wanted me to sit in there room and watch them have sex all day....WHAT A DAY!!!. Havent seen them have sex since then.....but they have all there freak ass swinger friends come over...shit gets fuckin crazy...About 2 months back they threw a all girl sex toy party......Now imagine walking into your house with 2 other guys and there are bout 30 women all horny as fuck and ur the only 3 guys there....It's not as bad as it sounds at first huh?

alright boys, i know this girl for years n years....when i decided to move to a new house she asked if i wanted to come live wit her and her "friend".....they had a extra bedroom and rent wasnt bad....so i move in and i knew they where lesbian lovers...she never came out the closet thought....so after the first night of heavy drinkin they came out and told me....and i was cool with it......why wouldnt i ya know. I see themk make out and feel up all the time..never seen them actually have sex though.....but this valentines day i didnt spend it with noone special unfortunantley. But my roomates bien the freaks they are wanted me to sit in there room and watch them have sex all day....WHAT A DAY!!!. Havent seen them have sex since then.....but they have all there freak ass swinger friends come over...shit gets fuckin crazy...About 2 months back they threw a all girl sex toy party......Now imagine walking into your house with 2 other guys and there are bout 30 women all horny as fuck and ur the only 3 guys there....It's not as bad as it sounds at first huh?

Hahaha, I remeber that thread, how'd it go? That's pretty fresh man...

I've been wondering the same myself, gooch....?

pics?

I haven't been watching, but I heard that one contestant during Final Jeopardy didn't know the answer and just put down "Whatever Ken said." I'm sure this is really good for ratings too, I used to love jeopardy.

One of my old teachers was on it, and he won, one day. He know has a lifetime supply of Rice-A-Roni

Since I actually did something tonite I feel out of the loop, and therefore will number my comments to divide them in a nice, organized manner.

1- 2Blazzed, can I come over some time? I am a girl, these parties sound fun and unique. Thank you.

2- Say "ghey" instead of gay. "Ghey" is the new pink is the new black.

3- That jiggabe is still on Jeopardy? Shit, Im going to stand outside the back entrance of Jeo. and try to pick him up. Gatita be needin' a 2nd sugah daddy! Worrrdd.

/end of my retardedness. go on with your bad selves.