bicicletas

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Got enough cash to get a pretty nice single speed bike now. It's all down to what bike...

Finding a black Pista Concept has proven impossible so now i'm on the look out for something else. Anyone got any bright ideas?

Got enough cash to get a pretty nice single speed bike now. It's all down to what bike...

Finding a black Pista Concept has proven impossible so now i'm on the look out for something else. Anyone got any bright ideas?

i've seen them out there, black frame w/ red lettering, so it's not completely impossible. you could also get a powdercoat job on a celeste green concept.

are you trying to go for aluminum or what, joker? masi's http://www.masibikes.com/cycles/coltello_frame.php track frame is pretty nice, a guy i know from sf has that frame and his bike is light as hell.

yeah dog you need to clarify material, use, and price range.

Material -

Aluminum or carbon

Use -

The idea is to have a bike that I can ride on the track from time to time but also use to get around town

Price Range -

$1000 or there'abouts

Open to ideas about what to go for. I just don't know if I should drop loot on the frame and fork and use an okay group set and okay wheels or go with an okay frame and fork and hook up the nice wheels and group set. My mind wants all Campy and carbon frame and fork... my wallet says something different.

this sickens me to say this but my homegirl works for fuji and she has an aluminum track frame they did all done up record and its actually nice. shit isnt some messenger noob rig, its pro track only status..prob beable to get that and do it up all record within your budget..

Track bikes have STEEP geometry, and very tiny amounts of rake. Those bikes have more rake than my geared road bike, and those bikes all have very shallow angles on all of the tubes. They're obviously made for hipster types that want a "track" bike for screwing around on, but never to actually be used on a track or raced legitimately. It seems like more and more of these bikes are being taken in the direction of "grown-up" bmx type bikes...riser bars and all that shit. No hate or anything Blaise, just saying. I fucking hate riser/flat bars on track bikes. Bullhorns or track drops only.