Passenger Trains...Flixx from allover

MidniteRun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

^ but it seems he got it back eventually.. the pic i mean.. what did they do, use his own camera to flick him, and then he got it back with his property when the case was over? fucking wierd..

i think all those bright colors and reflective materials should be avoided when hitting yards and lay-up.

nice panel though.

I dont give a fuck where that was done. not to dog it too much i mean what a feat, but how seriously can i take this? he did a wholetrain by himself and we are supposed to believe there are some sort of transit police? Fuck it im goin, thats all there is too it im fuckin goin. This means writers from places with security like the US and britain and other place sin europe could do like series of whole trains and time them to tell full lenght stories and shit, hahaaa. My series of trains will come one after the other whole cars and say "YO ITS RAWONE LOOK HOW MANY WHOLE CARS IVE DONE! i think bucharest might just create a new term, no more WC, no more worms and wholetrains, we're talking WHOLE YARDS BABY!

Basically there are circumstances in that country that make shit happen.

There a people, and there are gypsies.

Ive learnt never to fuck around with the gypsies as they al stick together.

Some securitys are gypsies over there.

And if you reead what the w/t sais you may understand why erps is so up.

I know a normal guy from over there and let me tell you i hear his passion for it and how hard it really is.

You cant just turn up and paint a wholetrain.

End of.