Passenger Trains...Flixx from allover

MidniteRun

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Do u have any brain to think that who do only talk in internet ,is only a lil poor unlucky bitch!? who da fuck is u for judge me?!! ah sorry mr. graffiti, u are the master..."those phiesta""he don't have a personality" "he do a train like a legal wall so he's boring"and BLA bLA BLA like a bitch!!!what da fuck'!!it's crazyyy!!!

i put my own hands on u if u come in my city and talk to me in this way!! and i learn u to close your big mouth!

at now in internet everybody are feeling kings, and believe to judge other people...but in the real life the things don't go this way..i do my things in the real life as a real man and i give respect to other people..i don't go around to talk bad about other writers!!

in my opinion the guys that judge an talk bad only in front at a PC ,are just stupid and poor haters!!u are so jealous that don't see how much u are ridicolous!!

talk too much dont' go noway..

Peace and love to all of my supporter!

PHIESTA_CRIMINALZ-CSF CREW

Hi mate.

It' s nice that u hate people that only talk bad on internet, than u r the first that do this. I only make a consideration, about what i think of your style without offending u. And since u put your stuff on a forum u should take it more easy. In the forum people see, and are allowed to comment, now if u r frustrated about your real life, and u just want positive comments, it' s another question.

All this rage, make me think that u felt touched cos maybe i was right. Expecially considering that u didn t say anything about MR MAKS.

Peace to you gangsta

Nice to see phiesta alongside POISON on the fs, but it would be mind blowing seeing some Phiesta alongside Poison running on Roma Subway :cool:

If you re talking about the blue panel after the black wholecar, it s not from Poison, but from Niswe............... I let the conclusion to you

point1. these pics aren't put in this forum by myself!!

i not need to do these bullshit for your respect..

I DO MY THINGS IN THA REAL LIFE HOW CAN U SEE!!

Sometimes I put up some pics on my platform, but nothing more..

point2. Your names sound me all the same.

I don't make no difference between you or another hater..

My message was for all haters indistinctly..

for all the people who only like go around to make BLA BLA BLA!

who are u?let you show me something before talk please..

Peace to the others..sorry:scrambled:

p.s. in the black WT there was also Poison

point 1: even if you didn t put any photos, here is a forum, so remain the concept that everybody r allowed to speak.

point 2 u still didn t say anything about your evident MR MAKS biting.. why u dont answer?

point 3 i dont doubt that poison was alongside your black wc, but we were talking about your blue panel, near niswe, cos his style is preety bited from Poison.

point 4 i m just an observer, i don t paint

peace to everybody

point 1: even if you didn t put any photos, here is a forum, so remain the concept that everybody r allowed to speak.

point 2 u still didn t say anything about your evident MR MAKS biting.. why u dont answer?

point 3 i dont doubt that poison was alongside your black wc, but we were talking about your blue panel, near niswe, cos his style is preety bited from Poison.

point 4 i m just an observer, i don t paint

peace to everybody

Log off you fucking internet warrior.

mug.