The New and Upcoming Video Games Thread

Swiffer Jet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crimson! You’re the man, dude! ^^ This deserves it’s own thread! I just watched it, and am absolutely, positively impressed beyond imagination.

How those Phantoms dropped those big ugly dudes is one thing, but then they jump on to your vehicle?! Holeee!

EVERYBODY WATCH THIS TRAILER AND SEE WHY HALO 2 IS SO GODDAMN HIGHLY ANTICIPATED!

That does it…I’ve been holding out for far too long. When Halo2 drops, I go to the store and get me an xbox, if only for that game.

^thats a damn good idea, mine broke and i never fixed it becaue i dont play console games alot...but the shit comming up is ...BAM! halo 2 look beond good. and X-boxes are like $145 now!

i just saw the half life 2 full demo........godlike!

and the counter strike scene, well....it looks a hundred times better...and because of the "reallism" that the game engin brings...its like a hundred times more intence..i dont know how they did it...but they did.

Blizzard is making one of those online multiplayer big world games like everquest for pc and mac. i never played one of those games, but they look interesting. blizzard made diablo and i thought that game was fresh. i gotta admit, i have a little dungeons and dragons nerd in me. i have a magic stick+3 damage. especially effective on asian women.

• 2 years later...

I just got the new Scarface for PS2 on thursday.

Its fuckin' sick.

You have to do a favors, then you get the connect hook up, buy the yayo.

Then you can slang it to small time dealers or get rid of it from various fronts you own.

You can rap to the ladies using quotes from the movies.

Or you can intimidate rivals and gain "balls".

I really wish they could got Pacino to provide the voice.

You can tell sometimes, but still for authenticity.

They also have the songs from the soundtrack plus a shitload of reggae, rock, latin, reggaeton, and a couple johnny cash tracks.

I was kinda hoping Rockstar woulda made it. But it's dope so far.

Archived