The Top.

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Crimsøn

Nice mameroo, Vision of Ghandi is startin to get

a little old though...the old shit is soo much better.

That's what everyone keeps telling me, but I seriously didn't find ONE song in Psycho Social that I actually liked a lot (haven't had a chance to listen to Violent by Design yet), whereas Visions of Gandhi pretty much every single track had me going "Holy fuck!" (which is why I bought the whole album digitally on iTunes). I don't know, I probably have shitty taste.

26, Bonobo sounds, well, like a more lighthearted version of Amon Tobin I'd say... or maybe a less weird Animals on Wheels. Check out the samples on iTunes... which if you don't have, you are losing at life. I spend hours browsing random shit in there.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

That's what everyone keeps telling me, but I seriously didn't find ONE song in Psycho Social that I actually liked a lot (haven't had a chance to listen to Violent by Design yet), whereas Visions of Gandhi pretty much every single track had me going "Holy fuck!" (which is why I bought the whole album digitally on iTunes). I don't know, I probably have shitty taste.

Yea, its a good album...just not AS good. No more jusallah, wtf is that about?

And vinnie paz just doesn't seem to be trying as hard...on VOG he mostly

talks about how raw and hardcore he is and how he's going to kill you...

whereas on the older shit there was that, but it was longer faster better smarter...VOG is just kind watered down. I dont know Im ramblling..

The beats are all grade A though.

Archived