ACE KREW THREAD

Guest Propaganda

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EseLokE1uno is (pretty) good. Angry Kids, don't be quick to jump to conclusions. Plus, I have to agree with eseLokE1uno. Slyde should be alot better but I understand dude has a lot of stuff on his hands. (ex. School) And plus plus, I think these are Slyde's old blackbook work. He said something about proffessor being a bitch about the whole scanning issue.

Just trying to clear shit up.

:cool:

Originally posted by Angry Kids

sure man, i'll get my girl to scan a few, and i'll post up, i only have one now and it's a paint marker quicky on her back, it';s in show me some skin thread, green blue and orange and red and crap, i'll post some paper later

aite thats cool...

Guest Propaganda

Yellow, couldn't say it better myself. I do have a new class now with a NICER professor who has a scanner so Im see if I drop some new shit in latter.

Ese your right. I should be better but college is a important goal to succeed. I will though put more effort. All the shit I want to show is in my book and im planning on releasing them latter.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by Angry Kids

http://img31.photobucket.com/albums/v93/skitsoskater69/graff%20sheez/love.jpg'>

heres an old one, the digital camera made it a bit blurry

No offense dude but don't you have your own thread. Since it is in ours im say that Im not really feeling teh rough cut egdes and seems it can be worked on though. It all good though peep.

Guest Propaganda

You gotta try different shit. Everything looks the same. That's probably why you're not progressing as fast as you should be. And it looks like you're not trying and/or putting in quality time. I take like 45 minutes - hour on my sketches. And that's only the outline...

Maybe you should try the "rough edges" thing that you don't really like because so far, all the SLYDE pieces I've seen look like throw ups or someshit.

Anyways, to prove my point, I'll do a SLYDE piece. And I'll try not to make it look like "my style" but instead I'll attemp yours. Agh... You'll see what I mean when I post it. Heh.

peace

Kill yourself.

Originally posted by Propaganda

Nekro, they did some pretty wild writing there off bat. Prism likes going off on the wall like it is her blackbook. Eventually she will pick up the process more but she just likes having fun. Im proud of her for that black and white pieces with strong bold white border. That is tight. East I wasn't too proud off at all. I expected way better. he needs to concetrate more I presume. Yes I didn't see a sonik 3000 until you mentioned it. LOL. Like I said, she is very artistic and will go off the ends of reality. Know I mean. She is young so she will catch on.

I don't give a fuck how "young" or "artistic" she is, her graffiti sucks donkey balls and everyone here knows it. Your crew is toy.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

wheres my book at?

i get a new cell and yours is shut off. psshk.

hit up my email.

hit my cell after 9 on weekdays. Free mins for the billz.

Archived