ACE KREW THREAD

Guest Propaganda

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that shit is hot

prism yo this is prism,the female at ACE kru slyde u know who i am and im bumpin your stuff

those of you who dont like my stuff, well im a beginner in this game and any advice is great 4 me. SLYDE UR MY IDOL!!!!ha ha ha ha ha next to mj.NEways just makin sure im recognized in this graff game as a female artist. peace out

EAST ur not fogotten:crazy:

Guest Propaganda

PRISM!

Give me a ring when you get the chance or use my email to send your flicks. Faster than mailing them.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by Amor-Sau

yo slyde i like your work get back to me amor

my s/n is iiirealiii@ aol

peace

welcome aboard amor.

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by Glik0

you guys should start a thread in brick slayers...

...oh thats right

that rights what? Finish it.

Listen you idiot, I respect you for who you are. You are probably already paid your dues. That I wish I had your status and someday I will learn to get that goal of strive. Your attitude sucks. Talk all the shit you want. WE PAINT EVERY DAMN DAY. You don't know shit you nightbat motherfucker. I live this shit. I believe this is a paperchase forum. Not brickslayers. I will never sell out my hometown to some forum board. Our art and graff on walls is for us. At times I will post a flick there and then. Im not here to show off. I here just for the fact I love this as much as anyone else. Nuttin wrong with posting sketches. You talking shit cause you don't have the faintest clue about who we are or what we are about.

So keep your ass playing with kids in channel zero repping online joints. We keep that shit street.

ACE KREW

THE FAMILY.

PS: ask any motherfucker who hates me or not, My ugly ass shit whatever you or they considers, gets up back home and in phoenix.

Guest Propaganda

so they make street paper now?

yea to wipe that shit that comes out of your mouth.

keep that street shit real son!

reppin a real crew.

a real unknown shitty one.

ill stick with world-wide endeavors, thanks.

Because i dont come on this site to take shit seriously doesnt mean you rep and keep it streets idiot.

I keep my work off this site as best I can, people post it for me, sorry i dont need to start threads about my horrible sketches.

Guest Propaganda

keep that street shit real son!

reppin a real crew.

a real unknown shitty one.

ill stick with world-wide endeavors, thanks.

Because i dont come on this site to take shit seriously doesnt mean you rep and keep it streets idiot.

I keep my work off this site as best I can, people post it for me, sorry i dont need to start threads about my horrible sketches.

I don't give a fuck what you said. You starting beef with me im not with you. You Remeber that. So you keep your shit offsite. I decided to share a few of mines. What you gonna do stop me? Ain't like you are anyone. I keep it however I want it. I take things for fun and for family and friends. You impress those big time fools. I don't give a shit. I ain't pussy to show what I got or express. So fuck you and your high horse you came in here riding on dick.

Guest Propaganda

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00274274f00000154.jpg'>

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00274274f00000155.jpg'>

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00274274f00000156.jpg'>

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00274274f00000157.jpg'>

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00274274f00000158.jpg'>

http://photos.fotango.com/p/eba00274274f00000163.jpg'>

Who the fuck are you to decided what a real crew or not. I don't care if you were rolling with the elite. I roll with kids that love what they do and will do anything in the right way to get better. Fame or no fame. So impress who you want. yea you may have excellent skill, but without respect for others what the fuck are you then?

Guest Propaganda

OMG U REALLY PROOVED ME WRONG!

IM SO SONNED NOW!

Ha. I wasn't proving anything. I just wanted you to talk more shit correctly other than just spit nuttin making sense. So otherwords I was helping you. So sonn me cause im a youngbuck. Go ahead. This is the internet and you are a fantasy behind a screenname.

Guest Propaganda

im a fantasy that has painted what youve done 50 fold

smooches.

im done, works over.

cya slugger.

Like I said, Im respect that. As for me, im still a youngbuck in otherwords so you do your thing and I will do mine.

Bitch, the point of being a young buck in graffiti is to not get any respect. Completely independent of that, self posting every single shitty tag you do the day after you do it does not help with the whole getting people to respect you bit.

Keep posting your shit in the paper chase toy support group, but dont get pissed when a real writer comes by with reality.

Fly or die motherfucker. ^o^

Guest Propaganda

LOL.

Originally posted by Nekro

Bitch, the point of being a young buck in graffiti is to not get any respect. Completely independent of that, self posting every single shitty tag you do the day after you do it does not help with the whole getting people to respect you bit.

Keep posting your shit in the paper chase toy support group, but dont get pissed when a real writer comes by with reality.

Fly or die motherfucker. ^o^

Lets break this down.

"Bitch, the point of being a young buck in graffiti is to not get any respect."

Who says I wanted any?

"Completely independent of that, self posting every single shitty tag you do the day after you do it does not help with the whole getting people to respect you bit."

Not much of my work is here on the internet. Maybe tidbits and sketches but not my serious shit. You ever see me post any of my painted shit? No you don't so pay attention to what I talk about.

"Keep posting your shit in the paper chase toy support group, but dont get pissed when a real writer comes by with reality. "

Who the fuck are you to decided what a real writer is? Maybe if you discuss paying dues ok....I haven't paid shit yet. Thats ok. Toy if I am or not whatever you so call "Graffiti guys" call it. I call it writing. You will never hear the word graffiti come out of my mouth. My mind goes way beyound that. That is where I differences meet. Im not talking about skill, ups, or "crews", Im talking about how you feel about it artwise. Im not out to get fame. Im not out to impress motherfuckers like you. Im here to express what I got and improve in the near future what I got. Why? I live this life. The engery I get from friends, other "experience" writers, and family makes me sink into it even more.

The point.....?

You all don't know shit what Im about or what I want to achieve. I don't want you to know with attitudes like that. I rather chill and communicate with others that feel similar beliefs or that are willing to teach and learn.

EB - My best friend and cousin to me. Loves art just as much as I do.

Enase - Eb's brothers and ally when it comes down to shit. That is true blood.

Prism - My friend that I consider a sister. Very art intelligent and bright. Loves to hold the can and learn.

Lesn - The oldest old school and experience writer in our crew. Enough said. He knows he history back when I wasn't even thinking about writing around the 80's. Why he writes with us. We share the same beliefs and is a true homie beyound art.

Entry - Another cousin which I feel proved alot to me along teh years and always had my back.

Those people up there create ACE. We express what we got and what we want to learn. So I don't care what the fuck kind of shit you guys want to come on this thread and talk about but know that I didn't start it. You be the bully's of this game, cool with me. At least make sense when you wanna talk shit or back up what you know about us cause right now....you dudes don't know shit. Wanna bicker some more. My email is free to hit up. Too bad is I sound like a pussy or some artfag, but you know what..it is all good.

SLYDE

ACE

Archived