ACE KREW THREAD

Guest Propaganda

Guest Propaganda
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by Coffie Crave

dear, ace crew

you guys need to stop painting over 4 hour peaces with 10 min crap, i mean at lest put some work into it...i and others take that as a diss when u go over someone's work that they took alot of time on with pure 10 min crap...i went to take photos and you went over stuff with slop and didnt even take ur time,ENT or something was the only person that cover the whole wall of the person they went over,and took there time and chould tell they put hard work into it, and even wrote ''no diss'' thats respect so he/she gets respect back, these are illeagle spots, you cant just go over who ever u want like its a legal spot, im starting to lose my cool,

IF U CANT BURN IT.......DONT GO OVER IT !!!

Hold On!

Just cause you think you are top dog rolling with HOk or MDk, you still suck! So fuck that shit claiming spots and shit. Stuff is ment to go over. From what east and prism told me, you and kase pieces sucked ass. Then again im not down there to judge so don't come on ths forum trying to talk shit and act like some top notch writer. To me you are still on our level fool and most of you show no improvemnet so watch yourslef. Second my shit isn't down there no do I have time to hear you cry about my other crew members work. Problem take it up with them for now. Im sure they let you know what is up.

I sure as well will burn it then reuse the ashes....

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by Coffie Crave

sorry but your not going to pull my card, all im saying is if u go over someone at lest make atemp to take ur time and do something nice, like i said before ENT took his time and cover the whole wall, i am posting this here cuzs i know u guys read this thread,

''Just cause you think you are top dog rolling with HOk or MDk''

i dont think im nothing, my crews r freinds i paint with

''So fuck that shit claiming spots and shit''

i made that spot, i spent a day cleaning it out

''trying to talk shit and act like some top notch writer''

no shit talk, no top notch talk, just asking for ppl to respcet ppls work...wouldent u want the same back?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v109/monsta4131/takeg4.jpg'>

im not going to argue, all im asking is for ppl to repect each others work, once u get this last reply, ill delete my posts,

Pull a card? Please, I didn't pull one yet. Your asking people to respect you? Through a forum board on paper chase where none of the cats in my crew that went over you really come on here. So in otherwords you are using to me to tell them back? Like report to base, fuck that. You taught me better than that shit while I was looking up to you. Posting the flick to back yourself up is not working. It is nice but not nice, you feel me dude? Last you know I wouldn't go over you and like I said in vice versa they think they paint thatl more than you so like I said, they said front them on it rather than type online. This is a thread for me posting some flicks of sketches not our personal area. Do you dude.

But you are right, you did deserve more respect than they were feeling it. I would def want teh same.

Guest Propaganda
Guest Propaganda
Guest Propaganda
Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

yo slyde.

wtf man?

I was There!!! Half hour looking for apt. Wrong houses I tried it seems. Wasn't it 05 dude? I tried calling your number but no help dude. I really need your number for something like that. Hit my email and I will explain more. Net is cut off for a bit on and off.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Propaganda

Archived