you've got to love parents...(sarcasm)

Guest sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

Re: t

Originally posted by fatbastard

The reason i think she emailed you is that i think she wanted to make it more OFFICIAL and really leave you with something to think about....they dont want you to think you can do what you like and have the upper hand..

I think a lot of good can come of this though. theres3 options to consider. 1- collect your things find a job or a means of suppourting yourself and move out, to enjoy sleepless nights hitting tubes,

2- LIE, tell them you have quit and wont do this anymore (when really you will be) make a backup plan for incase you get caught i.e- this was one last time for old sakes etc etc

3- give in pt away your paint and pens, and surrender...surely it will be the easiest but not the most productive/effective.

OK, I know this thread was supposed to be about irritating parents, but i couldnt help offer my 2 cents...My mum has a really annoying habit of always needing something, its usualy petty like she misplaced her reading glasses and needs me to read all the ingredients on the back of her vitamins...and she wants it done right at that very moment...regardless of what i'm doing, or she will just come in my room while im on the computer and talk and ask stuff..she fails to grasp the concept that i may have work to do...or am busy.

fatbastard comes through, again!

i have a job, which if i want could support me full time. right now, im only part time cos of college etc but i know its there if i need it.

the lieing part - been there, tried that!

no chance of putting the pens and paint away. none what so ever. i love graff, no matter what you, my parents or anyone can try and tell me. you will not change my view.

anywho, drunken reply over. props to mr Bastard.

My dad hated graffiti and the fact i do it. He kicked me out the house plenty of times.But as i got older and more of a mature person, he would hear me out on my views in life without reacting bad. So finally i convinced him to come watch me and the crew did a legal wall. So all day he sat with us and watch up paint cockin back brews for hours he loved it. Alot of the peeps who where paintin where much older then me and more knowledgeable and would let my dad knows there thought and what not and watched me paint but wouldnt touch a can and do anythin. He was amazed after that day and i could just feel more of a respect level between us.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

My dad hated graffiti and the fact i do it. He kicked me out the house plenty of times.But as i got older and more of a mature person, he would hear me out on my views in life without reacting bad. So finally i convinced him to come watch me and the crew did a legal wall. So all day he sat with us and watch up paint cockin back brews for hours he loved it. Alot of the peeps who where paintin where much older then me and more knowledgeable and would let my dad knows there thought and what not and watched me paint but wouldnt touch a can and do anythin. He was amazed after that day and i could just feel more of a respect level between us.

sounds like a plan..

nice one 2blazzed. cmon, more people must have stories about doing things their parents didnt want them to and how they got around it...

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

that made me feel all warm and fuzzy. pitty more of us dont have reasonable parents like that.

yoyoyo mof'ucka yo le tme esplain dis shit fo you

yo parents aint gunna accept no matta wut cuz dey be conservatife.

youz a diffen't generation and son no yo parents wanna upgrade you to a more traditional medium such as canvas because thats what their traditional culture accepts as art

if your looking for acceptance ..thats your problem

Archived