YOGA

Guest im not witty

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I tried a yoga class once on a bet.

I am not flexible...not even close. My legs are are so inflexible from cycling that the instructor had me kinda half assing everything to keep me from tearing shit.

Every muscle in my body was sore the next day. I'm sure if I did it on the regular...it wouldn't be that bad, but shit...I've got enough shit going on without doing stretches for half an hour.

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

Hip-hop kids aren't much cooler than men in capri pants...

I never said they were.

I'm just saying that around me,

the 'yoga uniform' is everwhere and annoying.

Really... it's just such a freakin scene these days.

I bet the real yogis are wearing old jogging pants and a t-shirt.

Not colour matched microfibre trainers.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I eat wannabe-yogis for breakfast.

Back during my roadtrip earlier this year, we were at a beach that had a substantial amount of girls in it, and everyone's in party mode. Well, out comes Putz McKenzieface with his little yoga mat and matching outfit and starts doing stuff in front of EVERYONE to show off what a deep and spiritual guy he is, and the clever poses he can hold due to sheer concentration and focus.

So of course I went out and destroyed him with a variety of poses involving one hand to balance on, and another to drink beer with. Guy stayed for like 3 minutes and left.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

So of course I went out and destroyed him with a variety of poses involving one hand to balance on, and another to drink beer with. Guy stayed for like 3 minutes and left.

ha-ha...awesome. I can damn near picture this. the only thing that would have made it better would have been mamerro in the lady bug suit.

Archived