Sexual Parents

fatbastard

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by CAPiTA

Where's Mams when we need him?

(Un)Fortunately I haven't ever walked in in my parents when they are having the sex.

My dad, however, has walked in on me. He started jumping on the bed too. With like 12 of my friends.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

My dad, however, has walked in on me. He started jumping on the bed too. With like 12 of my friends.

see normally, i would be all like oh my god oh my god after quoting that, but when you say it...it seems like a normal occurance..

somehow though, i doubt you would get them back by doing it to them :lol:

not walking in on them or anything but i coped the smell of some skanky puss......not that long ago me and a mate where stranded in the city with no money no nothing.... its was around 4.30am and we were both fukt and wanted to get home we scraped some cash and got ahold of my mates mum on the phone.... she was pissed at us for calling her and i was like fuck, just make her come and get us..... so she did come and pick us up and man she was in a shit..... all i can remember that we must off interupted someting as he hubby works away and fuck that car STANK!!!! all i wonted to do was put the window down but the back windows where locked and it was winter..... ill never forget that and i have nver had the guts to tell my mate how much she stank...ut soon ill tell him haha once he tries to give me shit, that will be my comback!

ill never forget that smell as i was almost gagging!!!

yup

yeah one time it was real late and i was young n juvenile and i was gonna go check on my aunt cuz she was goin through separation/divorce and had been sleepin on the couch...i remember one image but that was enough but i crept slowly on the steps and heard hear moaning and when i peeked she was riding him i think but i didnt want to intrude becuz i h8 badtiming people too so that woulda been unfair to them...my father will do his girlfriend and i hear her moanin n shit but sometimes i either go out for a late night walk to pay respect or i go somewhere and put on some headphones...one time somebody kept callin and we were tryin to get to the phone and i knew they were in the bedroom havin fun and i hear my father say im gonna fuckin kill that bitch!!!funny ass shit cuz the person who kept callin is this nice,sweet old lady...keep it real.....peace

"I'm gonna kill that bitch!", lol---when you're tryin to bust a nut everybody becomes a pain in the ass, even a sweet little old lady..ocne I was bangin this girl and her grandma comes walkin in the room real late at night, like 3:30am in the morning. The old broad had a bad case of dementia, and according to this girl she had a tendency to wander about the house at night. Now we should have probably locked the door in the first place but when you're horny and drunk off your ass you forget the little things ya know:rolleyes: so anyways the grandma comes walkin in and just sits on the end of the fuckin bed...lol. Her granddaughter is buck fuckin naked about an inch away and i'm just lying there laughin my ass off because when you think about it this is some funny shit. After about 5 minutes of the grandma just sitting there starin at the wall we decide to try and get up and dressed and out the fuckin door. Just as i'm pullin up my boxers over my now semi-hard dick, grandma lies back, restin her head right in my crotch and starts singin some old tune from the 40's or some shit...no need to elaborate any further but needless to say it was some truly funny shit---I digress..

not so much walking in on them but kinda being walked in on...

We and my girlfriend were going at it, and bed was smacking agaist the wall and she was screaming it down (shes just moved into a new house so we kinda dont reconise the noises of the house) anyway her mum had taken the dog out for a walk or so we thought. next thing you know you can hear someone openin the kitchen door(next door to he room) how the fuck she didnt hear us i dont know or unless she chose not to HA

Originally posted by gfreshsushi

when my family was on vacation once in san diego, my little brother and i were in one motel room while my mom and stepdad were in an adjoining one. we all went to bed, and about ten minutes later we could hear the bed in the other room rocking and both of them moaning. my little brother (who is slightly mentally handicapped) started to get up out of bed, and i told him to go back to sleep. he asked if the noise he was hearing was the seals in the harbor a few blocks away. i said yes, it's the seals. he went back to bed and kept laughing at the "seal noises" while i didn't sleep at all, because they went a couple rounds. i just got really creeped out and walked around smoking cigarettes all night. yuck.

i didn't hold it against them, but i just said something along the lines of "next time we go somewhere, the motel rooms shouldn't be next to each other."

for real though, i laughed real fucking hard at this....

on a slightly more pertinent note though, i was talking about this with a friend the other day and the topic of his friends mom came up. we'll call my friends friend "mike". so "mike's" daddy is the drummer of the misfits since he was one of the many dudes to nail this girl i guess...but it seems that she got around quite a bit. so my friend was telling me how he'd go over to mikes and one of his moms huge ass skinhead boyfriends would have her in the other room nailing the crap out of her so fucking hard that everyone in the house was hearing it clearly. the kid mike would just be like "dude it sucks to bad" and then the skinhead and his boys would try to get my friend to chill with them thinking that because he had a shaved head he was "down for the cause" and all that. one of the skinhead dudes friends also shanked some black guy outside a restaurant with a fork to the neck and did a good deal of time. then they partied when he got out and they all probably nailed mikes mom. but my friend in this story also said that he had 3 or so friends that he knew of who were also mikes friends that got head from his mom in her kitchen. i dont know if it was all at the same time but i wouldnt doubt it. the moral of the story is that i hate the misfits and that lady got a boob job or something recently. go team.

Archived