It all begins…

-J.Handsome-

Originally posted by Hoblow

I swear to god, i'm convinced you're some dude that gets off on having everyone think you're a chick. I can't help thinking that, it's the things you say.

:) thanks! i take it as a complement. other than the previously referred to comment(assuming you say so because its not something you think a girl would say) which other ones?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by rental

:) thanks! i take it as a complement. other than the previously referred to comment(assuming you say so because its not something you think a girl would say) which other ones?

Just various other posts i've noticed along your journey that seem to be things a girl wouldn't say. It's all good, i'm not hating or pointing fingers. Just one of those things my mentally unbalanced mind seizes upon and makes an issue out of.

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft

thumbs down to all the "j" bites

plain ol "j" is ok though..hes good

Thanks. To be honest, it doesn't bother me.. I'm just looking to start trouble :)

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by mr.yuck

J.HollaBack is the definition of gangster.

91 (49.14 posts per day)

Thats fuckin tough aggin. lets see how high you can get it perday. ahahaha.

shut up im not pickin on you either. You are in a unique position to hit veteran in 2 weeks. I know you can do it.:lol:

Mr. yuck where have you been??!!

havent talked to you in a long ass time:cry2:

Archived