NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

• 4 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Its good to see the REAL writers of Notts City retaking the HOFs from the been writing 2 minute rich colleage kids who do there shit abstract art fag pieces and claim to be down....Welcome back the Real put in the work paid their dues know their history writers of NOTTS CITY...You know who you are!!!

respect and know your history n all that but its a 2 way street its not about what you did 20 years ago (yes respect for paving the way) its about what you did last week, graff is always moving and in 20 years its moved on big time sadly some peoples mentality's have not.

I'm glad I'm not pushing 40 and painting the same boring outlines at the same old legal spots week in week out. Then posting the photos on flickr within hours and making gay little comments.

hahahahahahahahaha.........

on a side note wru is bad, the amount of spots they've just 'tagged' they could have actually painted a dcent piece,

kings of notts bombing for this era is clearly the DF crew, and dare i say the slightly disrespectful YFC. along with bewcrew somewhere.

only toyz talk shit on internet forums.... have some balls and use ya real names so we can see if ya real writers or just wanna bees talkin shit and not doin nuffin.....fuck if ya from NG have the balls thats NG'S known for ......

CRUEL103 K.I.A AMP ....serial toy killa in the fuckin house ......

only toyz talk shit on internet forums.... have some balls and use ya real names so we can see if ya real writers or just wanna bees talkin shit and not doin nuffin.....fuck if ya from NG have the balls thats NG'S known for ......

CRUEL103 K.I.A AMP ....serial toy killa in the fuckin house ......

fair play.

Archived