NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That DEE-ALERT one is sick, about time that wall got painted again.

My pictures from todays outing.

IF ANYONE WANTS ANY OF THESE PICTURES TAKEN DOWN PM ME

Some pictures are a little blurry as i kept having to hide from the fucking workers.

DSC00185.jpg

DSC00186.jpg

DSC00188.jpg

DSC00190.jpg

cruelbypriz.jpg?t=1247484980

cruelpriz2.jpg?t=1247485026

THIS SKETCH WAS DONE FOR ME BY PRIZ-ONE N.Y.C OLD SKOOL BOMBER and member of such legendary crews as THE SPANISH FIVE TMT MTA TDS OTB ...

And this is the finished wall .... fresh on the wall yesterday ..............

CRUEL103 and PRIZ-ONE ....FROM NEW YORK CITY TO ROBIN HOOD CITY..... peace..

HERES a DOSEA WALL you might not of seen before from lakeside london ....from a couple of months back when we went ESSEX for a weekend of terrorizing the local pubs ....ha ha

this is from a DOSEA CRUEL BREF SILLE wall we done........

dosealakey.jpg?t=1247485938

flicks are BIG..... nice to see something other than hofs...... BIG UP DOSEA YETI PUTY SCAR OWN ALI FORM KAGE SPER IDLE DAES....... DRUNK FOOLS.........YOU FUCKING CUNTS........ YARD WARS............TRUE NOTTS..... SMASH THE GRANNY OUT OF IT.....

H.O.F's = YAWN.................

flicks are BIG..... nice to see something other than hofs......

????

cruelpriz2.jpg?t=1247485026

THIS SKETCH WAS DONE FOR ME BY PRIZ-ONE N.Y.C OLD SKOOL BOMBER and member of such legendary crews as THE SPANISH FIVE TMT MTA TDS OTB ...

And this is the finished wall .... fresh on the wall yesterday ..............

CRUEL103 and PRIZ-ONE ....FROM NEW YORK CITY TO ROBIN HOOD CITY..... peace..

This is fucking nice CRUEL. Total RESPECT

the only NG pieces that are any good on this are all by members of AMP and i see them peeps and paint with em every week i,e DOSEA BREF TAX DILK and so on... and all the walls iv posted so you had your chance to show me yours ... you people dont even know any notts writers you talk about ..i dont think ya even from notts ..... fuckin toyz ... all bubble letter throw ups .... im out of here cus i actually paint walls not just chat shit and hide behind computers ..... this thread does NOT represent Nottingham graff ........... there are no writers on here ...just school kids.......... see ya on the streets of nottingham .............

Archived