NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what do you mean you don't know how i can say anything about graff politics?

man, all you do is come on here and be a fucking tool acting all "holier than thou" and then when real heads roll through and see it and chime in their 2 cents, you come back and be a complete pussy.

what the fuck did you think was going to happen if you're taking out full colour productions?! and writing on peoples houses?! what the fuck?!

man serriously, you're just gonna have to learn to accept the fact that until you get a few of your teeth adjusted by someones fist, this shit will be ongoing.

fools need to learn that there's reprecussions for actions.

ANYWAYS...

BUMP THAT FUCKING FLICK !

AROE/REVOK/ALERT/DILK !!!!!!!!!!!

heavy artillary in notts vicinity !

mad respect to dilk for that piece man and nice to see the heavy artillery rolling into our city puts everything into perspective

because that shit is HEAVY

im really nnot feeling the beef but everyone to their own actions

but im loving the graff we have flowing on this thread at the minute

nottingham, KEEP IT UP

petrol bombs?! wtf where did all this shit come from? yeah i took out a colour production, and to be honnest i dunno why, i bombed someones house, it was based on ego but petrol bombs? wth?! i left it after that cus i knew the shit had got outa hand....only thing i can think of, is when all the shit kicked off, i heard you set someone on fire notts1... i asked a few people about it but tbh i dont believe that for a second, not cus i think ur a pussy but because when i met you, you didnt seem to have that kinda mentality, and i dont either you know that, i just wanna paint, have done since day 1. chinese whispers.....

alright i've sat and thought and thought some more and realized three things 1 in a manner of speaking the 'petrol bomb' comments have come from me, someones taken me quite literally on something i sed, i can remember saying to someone i know random crackheads that COULD do it, but whoever it is has probably missed out the fact i sed i wouldnt do that kinda thing, 2nd thing...i'm too much of a fuck head to realize i've had the chance to sort this out, i was too hasty and had too much of an ego at the time, if i explained why u wouldnt understand, and i dont expect you to, i've done wrong, please dont expect me to lay down and take a kick in, any damages i've done i'd gladly pay for, i think this has been sed to me before but i ignored it hoping it'll all go away, obviously not, but i cant just knock on your door and lay down and take it, 3rd thing is the most blatent, i'm in way over my head, i've been a dick, and i havent got a clue why... i'm owed a good kick in, and on a less egotistic sense notts1 i'm sorry. u sed appologies are too late or dont matter i cant remember which one, but either way my way is appologize when u realize your wrong, dont want you thinking when i say sorry to you in person when time dwells it, that i'm only saying sorry for that reason, that you caught up with me. i've cut myself off from a lot of people just leave them alone, most of the people i know couldnt even get past my first name

its just me and you if its anyone i got something to give a shit about now that i'd gladly drop graff for sounds kinda bad but hell painting, even just doing a sketch before bed its part of my life i dont think i could give it up, i'm out of the illegal scene though not just cus of this but cus i know when to stop. peace

Haha! Good riddance. Notts is starting to look better and better these days.Stuff is getting done, keep your eyes open people. Fuck the jeremy comment. Those who need to know do! Bless up real head! keep reppin' haha!

Dr Ship never hatin', always paintin, real recognize real, its 2000 and we be regulatin'! haha! get to no!!!Pussys!!!!!

Gracias

• 1 year later...

2009 SHIT STILL POPPING OFF, AND PEOPLE STILL GOING TO GET THERE TEETH TOOK OUT

THERE FAT MOUTHS! FUCKING PUSSYS BEEN LAYING LOW BUT YA CANT LAY LOW FOREVER, KNOW THEM PUSSYS STILL ABOUT AND TIME IS COMING FOR EM SOONER THAN LATER!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived