NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

the only NG pieces that are any good on this are all by members of AMP and i see them peeps and paint with em every week i,e DOSEA BREF TAX DILK and so on... and all the walls iv posted so you had your chance to show me yours ... you people dont even know any notts writers you talk about ..i dont think ya even from notts ..... fuckin toyz ... all bubble letter throw ups .... im out of here cus i actually paint walls not just chat shit and hide behind computers ..... this thread does NOT represent Nottingham graff ........... there are no writers on here ...just school kids.......... see ya on the streets of nottingham .............

cruel do not post any of your other stuff on here this site is crawling with feds and the sure way to spot one is if they are asking for illegals to be posted mate

i will message you and tell you were to post your stuff mate

check ya messages mate

POPZ100 is an all time legend and will always be!!!! But not painting for 20 years and then having a mid-life crisis and trying to replay your youth by picking up a tin and painting some legal walls.... acting like you never went away and the graffiti games the same and your STILL IN THE GAME, like it was the 1980's.... Is just embarrassing... The fact that you all self promote on flickr as well just makes it worse... I know my Nott''s history i know what was done back in the day i also know what goes on now.... I have respect for all the old writers, like kost dosea dilks alert pulse mobs deams .... the ones that never put down the can....

Its all the arse licking on flickr that really makes me laugh.... oh and maybe you wanna check your flickr accounts and think about if Mr Pulse wants his face on there in full view..... As for not putting my name on here and photos like i need to prove something.... Theres a thing called an i.p address and this "address" can be traced and to be honest with you i dont want a knock on my door... Think before you act....

you don't know popz so don't try and make out you do

the reason certain people and in notts don't like kia coming back to paint is simply because they know with them around it make all their tiny efforts look as insignificant as they are

these guys are the real deal all done prison for graffiti

i come to Nottingham now and then and it has not been bombed since these guys were last on the scene if you was really from Nottingham you would know this im not from Nottingham and i know so how come you don't

you are either police or police informers

This is such a joke.

AMP crew and co will happily post pictures with their faces out and talk about their plans on flickr for the whole world to see but a few legals get posted on here and mans get prang. If your worrying about baiting yourself up you've already done it so it's too late.

What makes it even funnier is that the illegals that were posted are by the few crews actually doing it in Notts, the same ones that a lot of people seem to hate on.

Times have changed, the whole games changed. 20 years ago you could spend all day down browns now it's bait spending more than 30 mins. People from out of town need to stop coming in this thread and defending the older generation and making sweeping statements about a scene they are not part of and never have been. Nobodies denying (some of) these old skool guys were real in the past but lots are questioning their attitudes towards the current scene. You don't know what sacrifices some of the younger generation have had to make for this game and the stuff they've been through.

Just because it's not on flickr doesn't mean it hasn't happened, lots gets done and will continue to do so. Big up YW, YFC and DF the crews that have actually contributed to the real Notts scene over the past 5 years.

:mad:

This is such a joke.

AMP crew and co will happily post pictures with their faces out and talk about their plans on flickr for the whole world to see but a few legals get posted on here and mans get prang. If your worrying about baiting yourself up you've already done it so it's too late.

What makes it even funnier is that the illegals that were posted are by the few crews actually doing it in Notts, the same ones that a lot of people seem to hate on.

Times have changed, the whole games changed. 20 years ago you could spend all day down browns now it's bait spending more than 30 mins. People from out of town need to stop coming in this thread and defending the older generation and making sweeping statements about a scene they are not part of and never have been. Nobodies denying (some of) these old skool guys were real in the past but lots are questioning their attitudes towards the current scene. You don't know what sacrifices some of the younger generation have had to make for this game and the stuff they've been through.

Just because it's not on flickr doesn't mean it hasn't happened, lots gets done and will continue to do so. Big up YW, YFC and DF the crews that have actually contributed to the real Notts scene over the past 5 years.

:mad:

This man knows sense. Props.

Especially on the last part -- people just don't know where to look; or dont seem to be looking in the right places.

Tony Blair said it right, as did seen not scene.

a lot does get done.

But the people doing it don't self promote all over the net.

earthquakerisk - your not from here, so don't chat like you know what happens.

massive respect to the crews doing it properly - YW'S YFC & DF, and lets hope the new kids WRU keep there act together.

^^ROFL WHAT THE FUCK

Thats pathetic. Annoys me how everyone seems to lick up to cruel "he's always right." Nice ling reader.

Props to "__655321" (whoever he is?) and Mobs for the true talk.

Gotta agree on the comment he made

__655321 says:

"KING of what i never heard of him" ... - CRUEL103 aMp syndicate

???????????????????????????????????????????? ??

are you serious!??? or have you had your head in a hole for the last 5 years !! :D

It just goes to show peoples arrogance/ignorance to the Notts scene. AMP, you don't own the HOFs.

This is why we stay away from FLICKR

I read that bullshit on flickr aswell.

Cruel going on rocky like he actually knows what he's talking about, the geezer still thinks its 1984 and biting some old NY style is the only way to paint. He can't handle new creative/individual styles, which is what forms is known for, you'll never see anything like his stuff.

And the fact he says he's never heard of him! Any comment he makes about the Notts graff scene is now invalid as he actually doesn't have a clue whats happening. He only sees what happens in HOFs, and the hofs are shit representation of our citys scene. there a fucking hall of shame.

Hopefully the right people saw that shite on flickr, and if anything it might kick start some people into doing abit more.

That encks wall is bad, full colour right in the city center, how bad?

I read that bullshit on flickr aswell.

Cruel going on rocky like he actually knows what he's talking about, the geezer still thinks its 1984 and biting some old NY style is the only way to paint. He can't handle new creative/individual styles, which is what forms is known for, you'll never see anything like his stuff.

And the fact he says he's never heard of him! Any comment he makes about the Notts graff scene is now invalid as he actually doesn't have a clue whats happening. He only sees what happens in HOFs, and the hofs are shit representation of our citys scene. there a fucking hall of shame.

Hopefully the right people saw that shite on flickr, and if anything it might kick start some people into doing abit more.

That encks wall is bad, full colour right in the city center, how bad?

I hate to be the guy that agrees with everyone on this page, but fucking WORD. Couldn't have put it better myself.

And yeah, the Enks wall is near the station, full colour, huge size and fucking immense. Upon finding it (saw it from a bus I caught to the arches) i was fucking amazed. Mega props to that guy.

Got down to the arches today and a load of stuff has been dogged... Mostly stuff under the arch as you enter on the right.

Some sampler pics from today... and the ^^Enks wall in a higher resolution [although knowing you you'll probably already have it anwyay], also got the Aelo/Form wall which was on flickr - but has been removed now.

Graffiti083.jpg

Graffiti088.jpg

Graffiti111.jpg

Graffiti122.jpg

Graffiti124.jpg

Graffiti130.jpg

Graffiti152.jpg

Graffiti154.jpg

Graffiti160.jpg

Graffiti168.jpg

Graffiti183.jpg

Graffiti150.jpg

Both those FORM's are looking TOOOOOOO FRESH......

But look!!!! oh no!!!!! he's got two crowns on the second one....

and that was painted before the aelo wall......

oh no oh no oh no..... what is CRUEL going to say????.......

WAIT....

CRUEL cant say shit.... fuck CRUEL...

CRUEL = WASTE....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Both those FORM's are looking TOOOOOOO FRESH......

But look!!!! oh no!!!!! he's got two crowns on the second one....

and that was painted before the aelo wall......

oh no oh no oh no..... what is CRUEL going to say????.......

WAIT....

CRUEL cant say shit.... fuck CRUEL...

CRUEL = WASTE....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

haha I never noticed the crowns on the other one.

Big up form.