NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm glad I'm not pushing 40 and painting the same boring outlines at the same old legal spots week in week out. Then posting the photos on flickr within hours and making gay little comments.

Whatever legacy some of you had has been killed off.

It's embarrassing.

nah 'embarrassing' is registering a new name just to spout shit like this online.

seems to me that you're afraid of falling short when people compare your generation with Popz100 & co. you would love for their legacy to be 'killed off' because it would make your task of following in their footsteps a lot easier. fact is, their legacy is cemented in UK graff history. respect your elders.

nah 'embarrassing' is registering a new name just to spout shit like this online.

seems to me that you're afraid of falling short when people compare your generation with Popz100 & co. you would love for their legacy to be 'killed off' because it would make your task of following in their footsteps a lot easier. fact is, their legacy is cemented in UK graff history. respect your elders.

POPZ100 is an all time legend and will always be!!!! But not painting for 20 years and then having a mid-life crisis and trying to replay your youth by picking up a tin and painting some legal walls.... acting like you never went away and the graffiti games the same and your STILL IN THE GAME, like it was the 1980's.... Is just embarrassing... The fact that you all self promote on flickr as well just makes it worse... I know my Nott''s history i know what was done back in the day i also know what goes on now.... I have respect for all the old writers, like kost dosea dilks alert pulse mobs deams .... the ones that never put down the can....

Its all the arse licking on flickr that really makes me laugh.... oh and maybe you wanna check your flickr accounts and think about if Mr Pulse wants his face on there in full view..... As for not putting my name on here and photos like i need to prove something.... Theres a thing called an i.p address and this "address" can be traced and to be honest with you i dont want a knock on my door... Think before you act....

But not painting for 20 years and then having a mid-life crisis...

Do you know any of the individuals well enough to accurately judge whether or not they're having a mid-life crisis? Have any of them spoken to you and shared their reasons with you for painting again? Have you spoken to any of them at all? I doubt it. And my use of mid-life crisis on my first piece back was tongue-in-cheek. I don't think I'm having a mid-life crisis at all.

...and trying to replay your youth by picking up a tin and painting some legal walls.... acting like you never went away and the graffiti games the same and your STILL IN THE GAME, like it was the 1980's.... Is just embarrassing...

I can't speak for any of the other AMP lot, but I'm very aware that I'm not "STILL IN THE GAME, like it was the 1980's". Fuck that. I'm older and times have changed. I no longer want to spend most days riding buses and bombin' the fuck out of 'em, rackin' paint, taggin' the city, moving from house to house because of gettin' raided by the cops, serving time in Lincoln or any other prison for criminal damage, taxin', reactin' to beef and sometimes causing it, or runnin' from the cops, etc., etc. No bloody way. That was my reality then, not now. So I take issue with your misrepresentation. It's a bunch of bollocks. I am not "trying to replay [my] youth" nor am I "acting like never went away". You don't know what you're talking about and you have no idea about what motivates those who have taken up the can again.

I know my Nott''s history i know what was done back in the day...

Fair enough, you may know your history, but what is obvious from the things that you write is that you don't know the individuals who were part of that history. And I'm talkin' about the individuals today, not who they were back in the day. Something that's very evident after I met everyone again is how much each of us has changed. None of us are who we once were, which is understandable.

YES TAX ...... big upz bro.... and as for respect ...we paint all over the country and get respect were ever we go ... HATERS when you,v got em you know your doing something right ...

i agree lets keep this for NG graff flicks..... and keep the beef on the streets ...

one more point ... the new skool i have respect for are YFC,S and WRU crews who are gettin up on NG streets right now .... BIG UP ALL TRUE NGZ GRAFF MASSIVES .... HATERS BEWARE ..lakeside068.jpg?t=1247318637

Managed to get out on ye olde bike clifton-way today, after i'd been to coverage (low on stock by the way, and Dilk is in Amsterdam at the minute i think.)

Here's a few from today; not great quality I didn't wanna get ran over (get out yourself and take your own), Not sure on policies for illegals but if you want me to take 'em down just gimme a shout - and alternatively if don't mind i've plenty more to share.

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

buffed :/

DSC00160.jpg

nice post KEYLIKESFOOD thats what i like to see notts writers hittin the lines hard ....great pics man ...i dident know they buff the fuck the police wall .... that hose wall is fresh and i like the IDLE wall see one of his at radford today ...good shit...shottingham017.jpg?t=1247345783

heres a quickie done today ...cus we aint painted in nottingham in weeks .. we been all over the country reppin NOTTS..

nice post KEYLIKESFOOD thats what i like to see notts writers hittin the lines hard ....great pics man ...i dident know they buff the fuck the police wall .... that hose wall is fresh and i like the IDLE wall see one of his at radford today ...good shit...

heres a quickie done today ...cus we aint painted in nottingham in weeks .. we been all over the country reppin NOTTS..

word, not sure how long it's been buffed - but everything under there has been.. guess as a city we gotta be more active illegally and overthrow the buffing.

Managed to get out on ye olde bike clifton-way today, after i'd been to coverage (low on stock by the way, and Dilk is in Amsterdam at the minute i think.)

Here's a few from today; not great quality I didn't wanna get ran over (get out yourself and take your own), Not sure on policies for illegals but if you want me to take 'em down just gimme a shout - and alternatively if don't mind i've plenty more to share.

DSC00174.jpg

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00169.jpg

buffed :/

DSC00160.jpg

bump