NOTTINGHAM uk

nutcase

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babania, so you no what is currently getting done on a regular? Cos u wouldnt base that comment on the contents of this thread would you! cos as you no notts graff isnt uploaded for people to dilute...

ok calm down keyboard warriors was just an opinion and no it wasnt just based on what i see on here either!

ok calm down keyboard warriors was just an opinion and no it wasnt just based on what i see on here either![/qu

FIRST THINGS FIRST WHO OR WHAT THE FUCK IS BABANIA?

SECONDLY WHAT BIT OF ROTTEN DIRTY WOOD HAVE YOU RIDDLED YOUR WAY OUT FROM

YOU DIRTY DIRTY BASTARD!!

KEYBOARD WARRIORS? I WILL SHOVE THE KEYBOARD UP YOUR ARSE YOU FAT INBRED TWAT...

SHUT UP TALKIN SHIT ABOUT SOMETHING YOU NO NOTHING ABOUT....

TERM AND MEZ HAVE BEEN EVACUATED FOR OUR OWN GOOD AND THE SAFETY

OF MANKIND!

THERE IS A NEW BREED OF WRITERS, EITHER DEAL WITH IT OR DO ONE..

MAY I ASK WHERE ARE YOUR PIECES??????????????????????? MAYBE DOWN A SEWER SOMEWHERE WITH THEM OTHER STINKING OUTKAST BASTARDS!! IM READY FOR WAR, WORLD WAR 3, WORLD WAR NOTTINGHAM.....ANYONE ELSE IS WELCOME TO COMMENT IF YOU WANT A SIZE 9 SHOE INBETWEEN YOUR GUMS AND BROKEN TEGGYS...GOODBYE YOU BUNCH OF LOSERS....NOTTS GRAFF LIVES ON!!!

OH YEAH ONE LAST THING.................ORBZ WAS LAST SPOTTED AT THE HOMELESS CENTER SMOKING CRACK FROM A CAN OF POUNDLAND PRIMER, NOT EVEN HAD THE DECENCY TO USE A MONTANA CAN THE DIRTY DIRTY CRACK WEASEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCK SOMETHING...DERKKKKHEEEADSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

ok calm down keyboard warriors was just an opinion and no it wasnt just based on what i see on here either![/qu

FIRST THINGS FIRST WHO OR WHAT THE FUCK IS BABANIA?

SECONDLY WHAT BIT OF ROTTEN DIRTY WOOD HAVE YOU RIDDLED YOUR WAY OUT FROM

YOU DIRTY DIRTY BASTARD!!

KEYBOARD WARRIORS? I WILL SHOVE THE KEYBOARD UP YOUR ARSE YOU FAT INBRED TWAT...

SHUT UP TALKIN SHIT ABOUT SOMETHING YOU NO NOTHING ABOUT....

TERM AND MEZ HAVE BEEN EVACUATED FOR OUR OWN GOOD AND THE SAFETY

OF MANKIND!

THERE IS A NEW BREED OF WRITERS, EITHER DEAL WITH IT OR DO ONE..

MAY I ASK WHERE ARE YOUR PIECES??????????????????????? MAYBE DOWN A SEWER SOMEWHERE WITH THEM OTHER STINKING OUTKAST BASTARDS!! IM READY FOR WAR, WORLD WAR 3, WORLD WAR NOTTINGHAM.....ANYONE ELSE IS WELCOME TO COMMENT IF YOU WANT A SIZE 9 SHOE INBETWEEN YOUR GUMS AND BROKEN TEGGYS...GOODBYE YOU BUNCH OF LOSERS....NOTTS GRAFF LIVES ON!!!

OH YEAH ONE LAST THING.................ORBZ WAS LAST SPOTTED AT THE HOMELESS CENTER SMOKING CRACK FROM A CAN OF POUNDLAND PRIMER, NOT EVEN HAD THE DECENCY TO USE A MONTANA CAN THE DIRTY DIRTY CRACK WEASEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCK SOMETHING...DERKKKKHEEEADSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

wow so much anger for a little prick!!! do your fuckin homework!! i know plenty about notts graff fuck face and probably been writing since your where a trickle in your old mans knacker sack so fuck you!!! Notts 1 like fuck

wow so much anger for a little prick!!! do your fuckin homework!! i know plenty about notts graff fuck face and probably been writing since your where a trickle in your old mans knacker sack so fuck you!!! Notts 1 like fuck

dont make me laugh, it shows how much you know telling me to do my homework!

doing a few pieces back in the day and then popping in and out doing a few pieces

a year does not make you oldschool...your opinions are invalid, you past your sell by date duck...there is a lot of people who think because they painted in 1980, stopped then come back in 2007 that they are oldschool and they have the right to dictate stuff, for the record that is a load of bollox and you know it deep down and so does everyone else!!

there is a lot of oldschool niggas still going strong, but suprise suprise there not on here

talking and dictating, the reason being because they to busy pal....

fucking hell you been writing longer than i been alive like you say but i still have managed

to do more than you..now thats bad.....dont hate, appreciate hahahahahahaaaaaaahaha

you must feel raped, abused!

dont make me laugh, it shows how much you know telling me to do my homework!

doing a few pieces back in the day and then popping in and out doing a few pieces

a year does not make you oldschool...your opinions are invalid, you past your sell by date duck...there is a lot of people who think because they painted in 1980, stopped then come back in 2007 that they are oldschool and they have the right to dictate stuff, for the record that is a load of bollox and you know it deep down and so does everyone else!!

there is a lot of oldschool niggas still going strong, but suprise suprise there not on here

talking and dictating, the reason being because they to busy pal....

fucking hell you been writing longer than i been alive like you say but i still have managed

to do more than you..now thats bad.....dont hate, appreciate hahahahahahaaaaaaahaha

you must feel raped, abused!

and that just shows how uneducated you are! I didnt mean do your homework in the literal sense twat! and believe ive been about year in year out...just because you and the rest the keyboard warriors dont see my shit on here dont mean i aint doing anything...like I said you run a big mouth for a small guy....also i wasnt hating i was stating an opinion which a lot of other writers beside me agree with Notts aint what it used to be, that isnt to say theres still some good shit happening...so you done your bit like you say, but dont let that think you can punch above your weight cos you will get crushed like a fucking ant believe!!!so you been done your steel with so and so from here and there...well done.. but remember its easy to play the hardman with your keyboard but it amazes me how soft these so called hardmen become when i see them face to face....think about it... ok peace im outta here

never played them games, keyboard warriors and hardman...they must be new?

no but for real i would of thought if you knew me then the kind of people

i know knew better then to come on here judging peoples stuff, your asking

where are the burners? what about alert...dilk....ruby...deams...them kind

of people deserve the respect...they

are STILL dropping burners, i dont see mez n term dropping burners, tracksides, panels etc!

to ask a question like WHERE ARE THE REAL BURNERS then quoting some cats from a few

years back just makes it look like you have woke up from a coma and missed alot

of stuff! people come on here reguarly with there opinions etc and they dont and never have

done anything! the reason being for me going on one, i might of gone over the top but whats done is done, dont be like the rest, dont be narrow minded and judging...i dont like a lot of stuff but im not going to lower myself to that level to say the quality off graff these days is not as good as back in the day...thats just disrespectful

to the people putting the work in today! im young i got a lot to learn, your older so i think that means you should no better and have a wider outlook on everything!!

and i always punch above my weight, im not a bully

never played them games, keyboard warriors and hardman...they must be new?

no but for real i would of thought if you knew me then the kind of people

i know knew better then to come on here judging peoples stuff, your asking

where are the burners? what about alert...dilk....ruby...deams...them kind

of people deserve the respect...they

are STILL dropping burners, i dont see mez n term dropping burners, tracksides, panels etc!

to ask a question like WHERE ARE THE REAL BURNERS then quoting some cats from a few

years back just makes it look like you have woke up from a coma and missed alot

of stuff! people come on here reguarly with there opinions etc and they dont and never have

done anything! the reason being for me going on one, i might of gone over the top but whats done is done, dont be like the rest, dont be narrow minded and judging...i dont like a lot of stuff but im not going to lower myself to that level to say the quality off graff these days is not as good as back in the day...thats just disrespectful

to the people putting the work in today! im young i got a lot to learn, your older so i think that means you should no better and have a wider outlook on everything!!

and i always punch above my weight, im not a bully

ok schools out already!! Im too old too tired for this internet chit for chat! end of the day its easy to misinterpret whats typed...also If you are who i think you are we both had a certain amount of respect for each other at one time? which I still have for you on a graff level! yer I know cats like alert, dilk are still doing there thing and the people i quoted orginally were just an example, i aint just woke from a coma! I used to run a zine on notts graff so I have and always will have respect for Notts City, but we are both from different eras thats obvious, and its the older generaation saying well things were better in my day etc..everything in life evolves so im gonna leave it at that...also I aint a bully either but like you agree you may have gone a little over the top with your original reply, just has i may have been a little to harsh on my original comment, lets be grateful that Notts still has a reasonably healthy graff scene today unlike many places close by.

Archived