What the HELL were we thinking?!!

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by AREANKAY

another 1

take a skateboard and an old car tire put the tire in the center of skateboard, sit ass in tire, and go down really big hill

"what was i thinking"

Hahaha... This thread is fucking funny....

This reminded me of the one time I had someone roll me down a hill in a big as tractor tire or something. I also rolled around in various tubes and pipes. Hahaha....

Or any of the other various stuntman stuff I have done. Probably one of the safest of which was swinging from vines and dropping into a river. Tarzan style

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

I did that too.......It fried my hair to a crisp..Then I had to chop it all off.

I suppose there are many more but I dont like to think about that stuff.

Yeah I don't really like to think about this stuff either. I try and tell my girl about this stuff so she understands where I'm coming from. I used to have a deathwish. I don't really now but maybe that's cause I don't need one. I've sustained enough injuries now to where I'm pretty much guaranteed a short life. She just doesn't understand the incredible amount of bullshit I've been through. Well, she doesn't believe me at least. I'm like "Go ahead, ask my moms, ask my friends whatever..." She won't do it. She's kinda naive I guess. She's been pretty sheltered. She had a good life but doesn't really realize that. I'm trying to help her. I love her, she loves me, but I don't want her to get hung up on me because of this.

Sorry to get all emo on yall here. I should have saved this for the axis of emo. This was uncalled for.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

About 2 weeks ago, shooting myself off a treadmill on full speed, straight in to stairs, and busting my shoulder. I WAS thinking it would be hilariously fun....

this doesnt really go with the thread but a few days ago i walked into a party high as fuck and this fool was on an office chair with wheels going on a tread mill super fast, and then he shot off into a wall. it was hee-oh-larious.

Archived